Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

On 6/5/2019 at 11:05 AM, Wendy Saintss said:

Livi’s ‘3 best players’ were all playing League One just over 2 years ago.

They were made to look better than they actually are by Livi’s very successful style of play.

How they look when playing for teams who play a different way remains to be seen.

Livi’s success is down to that style of play mentioned above as opposed to the brilliance of individual players.

I suspect they will find replacements.

I expect they Shull

7 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Irony of the highest order - what like you can predict the future . . . 😎

Why is it irony? Your posts are utter shite and you only post to get likes..your posts are truly boring as f**k..u obviously find yourself interesting but trust me your not...i honestly find you the most boring poster on here..followed by Jaybee who is just a wee lapdog and Munoz who is just a clown...must be a right laugh sitting with 3 tadgers!

24 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Irony of the highest order - what like you can predict the future . . . 😎

No, but I look at the bigger picrure, ask the bookies. :1eye

You, on the other hand, spout the same mindless drivel regardless of what's going on elsewhere.

I do laugh at your attempts to use selective statistics. 

You're like elvis, clueless. :byebye

Maybe you should ask your god to help you with this seasons predictions. :lol:

54 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No, but I look at the bigger picrure, ask the bookies. :1eye

You, on the other hand, spout the same mindless drivel regardless of what's going on elsewhere.

I think his vicious c**t of a god is probably too busy dishing out cancer, AIDS and a host of other woes, because someone once ate an apple, to be worrying about what idiots like Sweeper07 wants.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

No, but I look at the bigger picrure, ask the bookies:1eye

I can be confident that my dealings with gambling and your dealings with gambling leave me far better off than you....

and you are just lovely - and everyone loves all your contributions - :hammer

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I think his vicious c**t of a god is probably too busy dishing out cancer, AIDS and a host of other woes, because someone once ate an apple, to be worrying about what idiots like Sweeper07 wants.

New series out called Good Omens with David Tennant and Michael Sheen. Worth a watch on flixtor.to for those without amazon prime.

On 6/3/2019 at 7:13 PM, djchapsticks said:

I'm going purely based on what Oran said about squad size. He's always said that we should carry 21-22 seniors and supplement that with a few youths.

I don't know if Cammy and Ethan are both still classed in Oran's mind as youth players - given Ethan is only 18, he most certainly should be but he played so many matches last season, he's got to be a senior squad member now.

In my mind ,both need to go out on loan . 

8 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Why is it irony? Your posts are utter shite and you only post to get likes..your posts are truly boring as f**k..u obviously find yourself interesting but trust me your not...i honestly find you the most boring poster on here..followed by Jaybee who is just a wee lapdog and Munoz who is just a clown...must be a right laugh sitting with 3 tadgers!

You sir are just an obnoxious turd who is so well regarded you need to invent new aliases to like your own posts and who delights in belittling others because you lack the ability     to do  otherwise.

16 minutes ago, jaybee said:

You sir are just an obnoxious turd who is so well regarded you need to invent new aliases to like your own posts and who delights in belittling others because you lack the ability     to do  otherwise.

U been drinking and pished the bed again hence why u r up and on the brave juice..go get tucked in wee man but leave the light on....

6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I can be confident that my dealings with gambling and your dealings with gambling leave me far better off than you....

and you are just lovely - and everyone loves all your contributions - :hammer

Haha..i'm a better gambler than u..my da's bigger than your da....absolute balloon🤣🤣🤣

16 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

If that is the case then i think we would be in a better position if the board are willing to spend. Bloody Josh Heaton transfer really has screwed things hasn't it. 50k is a very good investment imo for a player we know who can do a job.

Why would Fitzpatrick go to the press saying his club want £350,000 ? 

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Why would Fitzpatrick go to the press saying his club want £350,000 ? 

Cause he misread the email and it was actually £35,000.

Cause he gibbers a lot of nonsense at times?

Cause, if the transfer doesn’t come off, he can use that as the reason and fans won’t complain.

Cause he wants to break our transfer record...one he created by signing Stickroth.

12 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I wont have that.... God is a massive Corrie fan therefore a massive Buddies fan.....Keep up:P

14 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

will ferrell shut up GIF