Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

42 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I only commented on the fact his prediction we would get relegated, I've no interest in joining in the witch hunt thanks. 

Now I did not know that LPM was a witch...:cheers

Certainly his spells are crap . . . though

Edited by Sweeper07

50 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

You should always be fair - however, he was predicting it for months long before the penalties on the last day - he also predicted the BOD would bankrupt us and that useless midget Mullen was not a footballer etc etc etc.

Put up or shut the f**k up and show me one post where i said we would be relegated, or one post where i declared we would be bankrupt. I get you may have issues, and its ok, not to be, ok. But its not so good to make up lies.

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Put up or shut the f**k up and show me one post where i said we would be relegated, or one post where i declared we would be bankrupt. I get you may have issues, and its ok, not to be, ok. But its not so good to make up lies.

You think I will waste my time going back through reams of your drivel . . . nice to see you deny it here, but the evidence is  out there and you know it - I sent you my thoughts on them plenty and you just ignored my comments - which have all proved what an ass you are !!!!:ninja

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

You think I will waste my time going back through reams of your drivel . . . nice to see you deny it here, but the evidence is  out there and you know it - I sent you my thoughts on them plenty and you just ignored my comments - which have all proved what an ass you are !!!!:ninja

Did ye... aye. What a plonker you are Rodney!

18 hours ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

22 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

My contact in Spain just informed me that we will shortly have a young goalkeeper from Spennymoor town FC on trial, his dad played in goals for Celtic :whistle

18 hours ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

25 year old Matthew Gould.

IMG_1560471829.517861.thumb.jpg.20e2afc16df3462d74955e9d196e39ae.jpg

He is currently sunning himself in Lanzarote, should be at Ralston for Wednesday. Decent young keeper, good cover.  

4 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

So Muzek and Gary Mac more or less done. McAllister looks a likely. Dreyer still a possibility... what about the others in next week . . .

I hope you speak the truth here as I would be very happy to see all four of those guys back this coming season. I’m not concerned about whether two of these would be loans, for me the bonus would be continuity in the squad.

Still need Popescu..........

And a (15goal a season) striker would obviously be the icing on the cake !

Not concerned at the lack of updates coming from the club as I trust Gus, Tony and OK, and do believe it’s good for any talks to be behind closed doors. Although I do admit I find that frustrating as f**k !

16 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

I hope you speak the truth here as I would be very happy to see all four of those guys back this coming season. I’m not concerned about whether two of these would be loans, for me the bonus would be continuity in the squad.

Still need Popescu..........

And a (15goal a season) striker would obviously be the icing on the cake !

Not concerned at the lack of updates coming from the club as I trust Gus, Tony and OK, and do believe it’s good for any talks to be behind closed doors. Although I do admit I find that frustrating as f**k !

Popescu is a pal of Muzek and they would both be happy to stay with us. His club wanting something for the player they have contracted is really no surprise - we just need to find the compromise that works for both clubs... Cannot guarantee that no one will swoop in, but, it is better than a fifty fifty chance he will be with us this season...

Most fans find it frustrating - it is the unknown stuff that kills you . . . But it is a frustrating game of chess for everyone, including manager, Gus and the BOD...

The 15 goal striker would be more than icing on the cake, it has the potential to give us much greater potential too. The Fakes want one of these also, as does every club in every league... there are a number of them out there, we just need the right one for us for next season.... and an extra one or goal scoring midfielder would be amazing too...

Bigger budget gives us more to play with - just hope we spend it very wisely . . . have patience ...:turtle

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:17 PM, Sweeper07 said:

So Muzek and Gary Mac more or less done. McAllister looks a likely. Dreyer still a possibility... what about the others in next week . . .

Are you sure about any of them or just hopefully speculating. 

38 minutes ago, pod said:

Are you sure about any of them or just hopefully speculating. 

You can only be sure when the contract is signed and the club announce it... even then didn't Ross County sign someone who then reneged  ...

Watch and see how sure I am by the outcome of my statements...  

48 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I can only be sure when the contract is signed and the club announce it... even then didn't Ross County sign someone who then reneged  ...

Watch and see how sure I am by the outcome of my statements...  

FIFY

50 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Would you be willing to put up or shut up regarding the proxy vote that you claimed to have given? emoji23.png

Wouldn't want you accused of hypocrisy now wouldn't we. 🤔

Just wish he would shut up - what he puts up is almost always utter pish . . .

27 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Must be the first close season where names have not been punted. Loans to return just hope we have identified players if loans dont materialise. 

Oh ye of little faith!

got a exclusive tip from LoveStreetzo that the upcoming pre season jaunt to Ireland is purely a cover for a detailed scouting excercise, and that Seamus the plumber, Donal head of tractors at the parks dept, Liam the chippy and Eoin who works down the bookies are set to be announced as soon as they put pen to paper! Thats the craic anyway things are bubbling away!

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Must be the first close season where names have not been punted. Loans to return just hope we have identified players if loans dont materialise. 

Of course there are plenty of options . . . but as you well know, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices can all sign elsewhere, despite having agreed terms to sign for us...

Apparently 3 new guys in next week - possibly 2 others too . . . Don't know if this is to train, to agree terms with or to sign though...

Of course there are plenty of options . . . but as you well know, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices can all sign elsewhere, despite having agreed terms to sign for us...
Apparently 3 new guys in next week - possibly 2 others too . . . Don't know if this is to train, to agree terms with or to sign though...
Any sign of the new guys we expected in for training today ?

3 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
23 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Any sign of the new guys we expected in for training today ?

I haven't heard anything more - hope some fellow bud's might!