Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

In his frenzy against LPM he's made a cnut of himself again. 🤡

There are players in/training -  to be looked at this week! so Ha Ha to you . . .

You think Oran wants to publicise that so that the media can identify them and tell all other clubs?   🤡

I have no frenzy against LPM - He is a twat who regularly shows himself up. All you do is have a poke at everyone - Dreyer is an underwhelming signing - REALLY ! I suspect the vast majority of guys who actually go to the games think differently  :pirate

Edited by Sweeper07

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Underwhelmed. 

He's young and possibly needs a fast start, fingers crossed. 

As I have said to you before, I agree,

A guy who can provide an assist every other game and unlock defences with through balls is certainly what we don't need! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Any recognised names. Just a yes - no. 

Yes and some unknowns too - another u23 from a Premiership side also (He has some energy and speed) . (I don't know all the names though)

I guess it is possible some might be invited on our tour... after having actually seen them train and play a bit... sounds a bit professional, planned and smart . . . who would have thought? - remember Stubbs: (a) Is he English? (b) Does he play in a 6th tier English team or worse  etc....  🆗

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

As I have said to you before, I agree,

A guy who can provide an assist every other game and unlock defences with through balls is certainly what we don't need! :lol: 

FS does not attend games how can you possibly asses a player. From highlights? 

All quiet is good, we are a club that can slip under radar and with the SAME manager that makes a huge difference.

This is the first season we havent had major upheaval since 2013, Loans have come and gone, and we are trying to get the good ones back

Its just as big to us that we keep and develop , I reckon 60 odd players have come and gone over last 2 years....................

I still have to pinch myself that it wasnt that long ago a draw at Hibs prevented the play off to stay in Championship.....

We seem to forget just how far our club has come since 2015....................

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Oran found a winning formula to keep us up. Logical you want to keep as many as the squad possible.  Dreyer was showing potential Oran obviously sees something in him going by his buddie vision interviews . Mcalister that would be the hard one I would think. Is Derby getting a new manager who will want to asses his squad. 

I like Dreyer and think if true he would be a good one to kick on, maybe become permanent? McAllister for me was disappointing in most games and failed to harnass his talent and contribute in every game.

the bit anout the winning formula is stretching things a bit far, we stayed up in the play off penalty shoot out. Lets not over play it. We will resume one of the favourites to finish down there again, unless/until he really does find a winning formula!

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I like Dreyer and think if true he would be a good one to kick on, maybe become permanent? McAllister for me was disappointing in most games and failed to harnass his talent and contribute in every game.

the bit anout the winning formula is stretching things a bit far, we stayed up in the play off penalty shoot out. Lets not over play it. We will resume one of the favourites to finish down there again, unless/until he really does find a winning formula!

You started that post very well thereafter it was down hill.

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

There are players in/training -  to be looked at this week! so Ha Ha to you . . .

You think Oran wants to publicise that so that the media can identify them and tell all other clubs?   🤡

I have no frenzy against LPM - He is a twat who regularly shows himself up. All you do is have a poke at everyone - Dreyer is an underwhelming signing - REALLY ! I suspect the vast majority of guys who actually go to the games think differently  :pirate

Aye, we're sure to be attracting interest from other clubs. 🤣

5 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Might just be me, but how can we have players in on trial when the rest of the squad aren’t there? Unless you have 22 players in on trial...

The attitude test is the first part of the trial. If you're happy to run around Ralston on your own for a week, then you progress to kicking a football next week.

28 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

So the Camara covers the whole park who is making runs Who is making space. Here was me thinking the camera followed the ball. Funny only one person underwhelmed. 

Mo Camara? He certainly never covered the whole park.

58 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Might just be me, but how can we have players in on trial when the rest of the squad aren’t there? Unless you have 22 players in on trial...

52 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

The attitude test is the first part of the trial. If you're happy to run around Ralston on your own for a week, then you progress to kicking a football next week.

Ssssh! There are circa 32 trialists in covert training but Oran diesnt want the media to know in case we get gazumped!

He was excellent before he got injured. Very exciting young player
Agree. Thought he'd really come on to a game after a relatively slow start. Pretty sure he would have started the remaining matches had he not got injured.
Pleased to see him back.

Anyone any news on Pop ? I believe that is the key signing for us.

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

The right formula is more one loss (against the champions) in 10 games against many teams similar in resources. 

We ended up in a play-off because of a train wreck of a season that started with Stubbs and took some time to sort out including the gelling of new players & building back confidence of others. 

Not surprised this is lost on someone that’s go to is practically almost always the most negative stance.