Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

IF Liam Smith was good enough for the Premiership how come he played last season in the Championship and is there again next season...?
Does anyone seriously think Liam Smith is better than Paul McGinn ?
Don't waste your time on the troll - he is fishing for bites - ignore him and the forum is much better...

Deary me.

I totally agree with you. It’s Brazil who is claiming that Smith is a Premiership Standard player.

You really are a clown of the highest order! [emoji23]

You'll be able to provide proof of the allegation that I was going to put you in hospital, threatening folk and arranging fights. No, didn't think so. That's #thichasfcuk living up to his hashtag. 🤪

Why would I need to provide proof you fool and to whom? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This isn’t a court of law, it’s an Internet forum!

We both know you did and that’s all that matters at the end of the day!

You’re a cowardly twat who threatens folk behind a keyboard and likes to play the big man!

Threatening to put me in hospital! One of the best laughs I’ve had on this forum! [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

And you can’t even read dates!

You are #thickasfcuk ! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

3 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Why would I need to provide proof you fool and to whom? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

This isn’t a court of law, it’s an Internet forum!

We both know you did and that’s all that matters at the end of the day!

You’re a cowardly twat who threatens folk behind a keyboard and likes to play the big man!

Threatening to put me in hospital! One of the best laughs I’ve had on this forum! emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png

And you can’t even read dates!

You are #thickasfcuk ! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Does opening the blinds scare you :zipit

My point was that Liam Smith didn’t become available until very late last summer after a lot of teams had already finalised much of their squad. I was purely speculating that if he had been available since day 1 we might have went for him. Wendy Saintss has been really upset over this speculation for close to a year now and can’t let it go. 
Paul McGinn had a great season, delighted with him. hindsight is a wonderful thing & there’s nothing to say he would have been the clear choice if both were available at the same time. McGinn is also able to play one up so it wouldn’t have necessarily had to be a choice. 
As for this season, I’d be surprised if United aren’t able to compete financially with some smaller SP teams & will have a draw for players due to their size & inevitability that they’ll eventually be back. 
It was all speculation, never statement of fact. 

You’d have been quicker just saying that you were wrong! [emoji23]

15 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Probably trying ................hard?

From what I understand they are here till Friday afternoon. So suspect some could be asked back or signed, and some will be given the heave-ho.

I will make phone calls on Friday late afternoon or evening, if I haven't heard anything before then . . .  :turtle

Have to laugh at those who think we shut down for holidays during the transfer window though . . . :lol

9 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

From what I understand they are here till Friday afternoon. So suspect some could be asked back or signed, and some will be given the heave-ho.

I will make phone calls on Friday late afternoon or evening, if I haven't heard anything before then . . .  :turtle

Have to laugh at those who think we shut down for holidays during the transfer window though . . . :lol

You post some utter shite.

9 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

You post some utter shite.

Cheers - that is kind of you - and you know this for a FACT . . . :pirate

So you think all our "management/coaches" are away on holiday while other teams are looking at players - and we are doing nothing, right?

1 minute ago, cockles1987 said:

Are you one of the 2, or can I now add you to the list as you now know him as #thichasfcuk?

So you might not have called him it yet, but you definitely know him as #thichasfcuk now.

Remember, don't point at the screen and shout #thichasfcuk when he posts, just laugh when he posts and say into you're own head, "he is #thichasfcuk"

Your saying it, I can feel the love. emoji23.png      Say it again, yeahhhhh emoji23.pngemoji23.png      Everyone now....... emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Wendy/Andy what ever you want to call yourself, your #thichasfcuk emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

At one time I thought they were all his aliases. Now I think their is a "family of them" - All with the same level of intellect, have to have 3 or more posts in a row etc. etc. repetitive, negative drivel . . . 

I think St Mirren need to start talking about making signings shortly ... before this lot on here start turning on each other again ..... guys please this is not the place for it... im here to read about speculation not grown men arguing with one another.

Well said that man. I was ready to post similar after scrolling through pages of school playground comments.
I’m all for differing opinions and so on, but there’s no need for such childish behaviour from supposed adults.

I want to read about speculation (hence the forum title) regardless how far fetched, wishful thinking and speculative they may be.

47 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Cheers - that is kind of you - and you know this for a FACT . . . :pirate

So you think all our "management/coaches" are away on holiday while other teams are looking at players - and we are doing nothing, right?

They can look at videos of players, etc. 

I’m still struggling to get my head round how we have trialists in training when no other player is there. But you seem to be ITK...