Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Are you one of the 2, or can I now add you to the list as you now know him as #thichasfcuk?

So you might not have called him it yet, but you definitely know him as #thichasfcuk now.

Remember, don't point at the screen and shout #thichasfcuk when he posts, just laugh when he posts and say into you're own head, "he is #thichasfcuk"

Your saying it, I can feel the love. [emoji23]

Say it again, yeahhhhh [emoji23][emoji23]

Everyone now....... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Wendy/Andy what ever you want to call yourself, your #thichasfcuk [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You need to stop talking to yourself mr thickasfcuk!

#keyboardhardman

#thickasfcuk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I like looking at the forum but really some act like bullies who hide behind social media. This is a football forum where all opinions can be added but that is what they are opinions. No need for all the name calling. You don't know who writes their comment so before you write to tell that person what you think have a think yourself as to who is writing it. Could be a young boy who on here is being told he is a piece of f in crap a loser. What is written is open to all st mirren fans young and old bullying is not just for the playground. If you don't agree with a post then say I don't agree however ________

7 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

At least he doesn’t try and arrange fights or threaten to put folk in hospital from behind his keyboard like #thickasfcuk does!

Mind you, he’s so #thickasfcuk he’d probably arrange to do it at a date in the past! emoji23.png

Got to disagree..worst poster by country mile is Sweeper...never says what he really feels..just plays to his forum chums for likes...asboringasf**k.com

7 minutes ago, ewen23 said:

Might be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but Mihai Popescu checked in at Bucharest airport this morning on his Instagram with the caption 'Back to work'

Pilot ?

Let's hope OK and GLS can kiss and make up , the model of Gus bringing in players and OK getting the best out of them worked well last season . Article it n Sunday Mail would suggest that Oran will be taking training tomorrow , Tony Fitzpatrick should be talking to the manager and the Chairman to find a compromise .