Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

On 6/22/2019 at 7:39 AM, Wendy Saintss said:

You wrong and that’s an unarguable fact!

You can dip in and out of this conversation as often as you like, it won’t change the fact that I’m allowed to have that opinion. I still do think Smith could do a job in the top flight. 

I know it upsets you massively but until he tries & if he fails, you’ll have no way of knowing if my opinion is wrong. Ouch :lol:

You can dip in and out of this conversation as often as you like, it won’t change the fact that I’m allowed to have that opinion. I still do think Smith could do a job in the top flight. 

I know it upsets you massively but until he tries & if he fails, you’ll have no way of knowing if my opinion is wrong. Ouch default_laugh.png

Your opinions are totally irrelevant to the point and I am not the slightest bit interested in them! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You stated that the only reason that Smith didn’t get a Premiership level club last season was because he didn’t become available until late in the window.

He signed for another Championship club before this season’s window even opened!

You were proved wrong!

Yet again!

:1eye