Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I thought Popescu's passing was very good (at least compared to his team mates) and his mazy runs up the park were very effective in moving the game forward as generally we have a very slow build up. Still gutted we no longer have him.

Although Popescu's passing wasn't great in the nervy Playoff games, his passing was pretty decent in the rest of his time here. He just didn't play well in either of those two games.

I like Gary Mac and I like Baird but I'd rather not start them together. A player of the mould of Popescu to play alongside them (decent at bringing the ball out and has a bit of pace) would be good.

Gus' 'moneyball tactics' of January has led to us taking a closer look at defensive pair Kornel Osyra and Lukáš Bartošák. 
Don't know where you heard about Osyra bud, He moved to a club in Poland two weeks ago so I can't see him moving again.

The Bartošák rumour might have something in it, former teammate of Hladký at Slovan Librec.

21 minutes ago, NB18 said:

Don't know where you heard about Osyra bud, He moved to a club in Poland two weeks ago so I can't see him moving again.

The Bartošák rumour might have something in it, former teammate of Hladký at Slovan Librec.

Maybe we took a look and he went elsewhere?