Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Perhaps because we have so many options for his position?..... wait a minute.. nah!

Yeah, something isn’t adding up here. You’d think a game likes Wednesday would be a good opportunity to get 20 mins or so under his belt.

27 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Just seems a strange way to treat a player who we knew had a injury history. Suppose it should not come as a surprise given what's went on at the club for the past year. 

We gambled, did anyone else. So no great surprise. 

Still listed as a player and has a shirt sponsor for this season. 

22 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Yeah, something isn’t adding up here. You’d think a game likes Wednesday would be a good opportunity to get 20 mins or so under his belt.

He has had such a massive set back with his fitness, maybe the club/coaches didn't want to risk him incase he broke down again regardless if it is 20mins or not. . 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

So we have a grass training area at Ralston all the the staff needed for players yet Tansey is training on a ruby pitch away from the squad where he cant be monitored or assessed.  To me that means he is on his way out I'm sure our club has taken medical advice from the club doctor. Just seems a strange way to treat a player who we knew had a injury history. Suppose it should not come as a surprise given what's went on at the club for the past year. 

Many fans love to jump to conclusions without all the info to hand...

Therefore their logic is only one set of a number of possibilities.

I'd prefer we wait and see before jumping to conclusions... his twitter page says :-

Extra rehab going well. Feeling good

Edited by Sweeper07

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Many fans love to jump to conclusions without all the info to hand...

Therefore their logic is only one set of a number of possibilities.

I'd prefer we wait and see before jumping to conclusions... his twitter page says :-

Extra rehab going well. Feeling good

🗑

⚽️

I think the tweet that caused the initial concern has been deleted.

3 hours ago, aldo_j said:

What a pile of shite..u have no idea how far along he is in his comeback...i saw Stevie Mallen out jogging in Foxbar a few weeks ago, have Hibs told him the same thing..utter shite..

3 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

What a pile of shite..u have no idea how far along he is in his comeback...i saw Stevie Mallen out jogging in Foxbar a few weeks ago, have Hibs told him the same thing..utter shite..

The boy was blasting the baw over the bar and missing a pass to a bin by miles. Looked ready for selection.

5 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Ok. 

Well, he’s stated on his social media platform that he’s fit to play, but wasn’t away in Spain with the team and hasn’t been seen near a squad in friendlies or on Sunday.

Of course Mallan would be out jogging, what’s that got to do with Tansey? If it’s a few weeks ago then it’s before pre-season so he’s obviously trying to keep himself ticking over.

As I said, something doesn’t add up at the moment. Let’s see what the next couple of weeks bring and see if it’s shite or not.

6 hours ago, rabuddies said:

As Jocky says Ralston is plastic is it not?  He's training on grass.  Perhaps he was just ignoring prying questions.  If he had given a reason it would have been all over this forum and the conspiracy theorists on here would have run riot.  It's best to keep quiet and smile.

Not all of Ralston is plastic

Should probably clear up my reasons for posting.

There was a post on his Instagram I noticed where someone asked “what’s happening mate, are you still injured?”, Tansey replied “I’m fit mate”

Then if you look through his tweet likes and replies, it’s pretty clear that he’s not training with the squad and isn’t entirely happy about it. Speculation yes, but not based on nothing. Would be a shame if he isn’t given a chance, he is a decent player