Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Jaybee. It was a wind up... Not by me but I fell for it. 

Ricky the guy played twice for us two games I did not attend.  I dont collect football cards or team posters. Have no idea what Heaton looks like. But if someone is getting a laugh out of it then that's better than them having a tantrum with 12 days to kick off and still no new players. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Ricky the guy played twice for us two games I did not attend.  I dont collect football cards or team posters. Have no idea what Heaton looks like. But if someone is getting a laugh out of it then that's better than them having a tantrum with 12 days to kick off and still no new players. 

Absolutely share your view. 

On a serious note, I know it's very exploitative, but there are a couple of English clubs, namely Bury and Notts County, who are in real financial trouble. Some of their players may be free agents soon, should we not be monitoring that with a view to taking some of their better players? Bury finished second in League Two last season while County have Kane Hemmings playing for them.

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
3 hours ago, jaybee said:

I am assuming Ricky; that this refers to a center back who hails from the United States?  I really struggle with all these acronyms

Jaybee. It was a wind up... Not by me but I fell for it. 

Me to my friend.................go oan gies a signing pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, ony no im again. 😎

Can’t believe we’re so close to the start of our league campaign and no credible names being banded about (apart from Stevie May and the Dutch chap) as potential targets.
Usually at this time of year the forum would be rife with speculation/rumours.
If we hadn’t brought May onboard by now I believe it’s dead in the water. Maybe after going public regarding the Dutch fella, the club are keeping tight lipped.

7 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Can’t believe we’re so close to the start of our league campaign and no credible names being banded about (apart from Stevie May and the Dutch chap) as potential targets.
Usually at this time of year the forum would be rife with speculation/rumours.
If we hadn’t brought May onboard by now I believe it’s dead in the water. Maybe after going public regarding the Dutch fella, the club are keeping tight lipped.

Flareybob must be on holiday.