Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

He is a Saints fan, but I think has lapsed over the years. Now I think he's just here for the banter.

His banter consists of total pish.............

Just another poor WUM, sadly a few on here with a similar IP address ,

Anyway he can rant away

31 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Oh no,@DougJamie has (pretended) to put me on ignore.

How will I ever cope! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

The Houston Halfwit has had me on.ignore for two years although he has replied to my posts around 300 times. 

Village Idiot 

Well I have have heard Liverpool have released Sturridge and Man U let Valencia go as well. .......................................I mean surely that's the attack sorted.   😄  😄  😄

AND if Vladky does go?  Peter Cech has retired from Arsenal and Welbeck is available as well, just in case............ injures etc.    😏

Now since I have sorted the attack all by myself ..someone else needs to step up and sort the defenders. Eh !!!   😊

26 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Well I have have heard Liverpool have released Sturridge and Man U let Valencia go as well. .......................................I mean surely that's the attack sorted.   😄  😄  😄

AND if Vladky does go?  Peter Cech has retired from Arsenal and Welbeck is available as well, just in case............ injures etc.    😏

Now since I have sorted the attack all by myself ..someone else needs to step up and sort the defenders. Eh !!!   😊

1.   Sorted. :wink:
      • Image result for Triple Decker Bus
Edited by pod

19 minutes ago, pod said:
43 minutes ago, jaybee said:

1.   Sorted. :wink:
      • Image result for Triple Decker Bus

Edited 18 minutes ago by pod

Actually, that would do an excellent job and since it's an OLD bus it'll possibly be cheap; or perhaps I should say affordable.  😄  😄  😄

God knows what all these knicker wetters were worrying about?   😎

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Zzzzz 

1 minute ago, shull said:
1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Zzzzz 

A reasonable summary of what I think of a lot of your posts, well done!  :D.  

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Hopefully they've learnt from the mishaps over the Dutch striker and playing their cards close to their chest.

That leaked from the Dutch side - first any of us heard of it was from a Dutch journalist. Clearly leaked by his agent. Bit unfair to blame the cub for that.

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Hopefully they've learnt from the mishaps over the Dutch striker and playing their cards close to their chest.

Yeah. They've banned all social media worldwide from mentioning any information leaked by agents relating to any St.Mirren signing targets.