Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, cambiebud said:

Oh dear LPM. It really is silly season. For what it’s worth, I hear that good news is about to break. Watch this space. Patience my Lord, patience

Is a left back who can cover centre back, play right or left wing and be thrown up front in case of emergencies.  That would be ideal.

Edited by David Mc

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

With the whirlwind of speculation surrounding all aspects of the club's current failings. Is our manager about to walk?

the speculation has popped up in more than one place now.

Can you sow us where exactly - you don't half spout some utter nonsense. Links please ?

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

And if, as is rumoured we havent been able to offer May what he wants? The assurances Goody was given look as solid as the ones Oran got on commuting..!

Goody was assured we would better offers equating to the best the Fakes had ever made a player in their history ??? Away and lie down out the heat it's going for you big time. You are a grade 1 Walter Mitty like shit stirrer !

1 hour ago, Magic Monkey said:

But that's exactly what it's about, because that's what we're talking about, and that's what's happened. 

Not for me bud. Its not about missing one target who wants to play hard ball. Its about the failing to bring in a sufficient number of players at the required standard to be competitive in keeping us up!

There always has, and always will be players who just use a team to build interest elsewhere.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Championship Manager 3?

You should have seen my achievements with Empoli after they got relegated in LMA Manager 07. Based on my 7 seasons with them I really should have been given the St Mirren job, but my application was turned down. Apparently gaming and reality are different ☹️

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Goody was assured we would better offers equating to the best the Fakes had ever made a player in their history ??? Away and lie down out the heat it's going for you big time. You are a grade 1 Walter Mitty like shit stirrer !

The ignore button is your friend.

It will save him wasting our valuable oxygen typing a reply consisting of a crock of utter shite.

3 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

You should have seen my achievements with Empoli after they got relegated in LMA Manager 07. Based on my 7 seasons with them I really should have been given the St Mirren job, but my application was turned down. Apparently gaming and reality are different ☹️

Reality and fantasy seem to be same on this forum for several posters.

Still, if it helps them get through the day...……………………………...😵

29 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

You are the only person who said that bud, the only one!

With the whirlwind of speculation surrounding all aspects of the club's current failings. Is our manager about to walk?

You can’t actually believe that. He’s just given up his job to move here and you think because we’re behind in the build of our squad he’d walk away from a job he coveted?

No you don’t believe it. Not for a minute which makes you a complete attention seeking fanny, at best, or a shit stirrer.

Why start this garbage otherwise?

You’re a bit like Dickson in that you manage to drag every thread into your own wee crusade against the BOD whether it be SMISA related, giving the OF the away end or the current signing situation.

I could put you on ignore but the reality is that reading your pish reminds me how lucky I am that whatever life throws at me it could always be worse as I’m not consumed by the goings on at a football club.

6 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Yes, but if it's you who is going around posting those "rumours" so I'm not sure that counts.

47 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yes, but if it's you who is going around posting those "rumours" so I'm not sure that counts.

No, i think if you bother to read posters on here, facebook and twitter etc you'll see that its a widespread thing. Ffs even the ex chairman feels the need to weigh in. But if you say everything is gravy then I am sure saints fans across the globe will sleep easy tonight!

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

No, i think if you bother to read posters on here, facebook and twitter etc you'll see that its a widespread thing. Ffs even the ex chairman feels the need to weigh in. But if you say everything is gravy then I am sure saints fans across the globe will sleep easy tonight!

I was quite specific in my post. No need for interpretation by you or anyone else and no mention of gravy anywhere.