Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

There is truth to the Morgan aspect, but Mullen also benefitted from that when he joined us and still came out with just 2 goals in over half the season. 

Indeed. Reilly is a far better player than Mullen. 

I would say Reilly had a better eye for goal but I rate Mullen a better all round player but it's all about opinions. They are very similar imo and as such no place for two of them in a top league squad as we need someone different and hopefully of a higher standard.

Indeed. Reilly is a far better player than Mullen. 

21 minutes ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Pretty certain Jack Ross tried to bring Waters to us but lost out to Killie could be a positive signing.

Jack Ross rated Waters and wanted to sign him for Saints from Alloa  . He was s free transfer from Celtic , Robertson and Teirney stopped him from getting into the first team . Think he was at Dumbarton too . Very attack minded left back .

Edited by MenstrieSaint

8 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Jack Ross rated Waters and wanted to sign him for Saints . He was s free transfer from Celtic , Robertson and Teirney stopped him from getting into the first team . Think he was at Dumbarton too . Very attack minded left back .

Have never heard of him but all of the above sounds good. 👍

17 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Jack Ross rated Waters and wanted to sign him for Saints from Alloa  . He was s free transfer from Celtic , Robertson and Teirney stopped him from getting into the first team . Think he was at Dumbarton too . Very attack minded left back .

Robertson was a reguar in the celtic first team?  Didn't know that.  It must be about 6 years since he was there

1 hour ago, RossCSmfc said:

Calum Waters? LB, though. 

If it is him, I think he has also suffered at Killie from having Greg Taylor in front of him. He is only 5 foot 6 though, let's hope we get a good tall centre half in as well to cover his lack of height.

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I just used it. 

I see that.

So... there's this other thing.  You don't need to tell me (or inform others) that you've just used the up/doon button, after you've just used it.

I/They'd have a good idea that it has been 'used'.

The recipient of your pleasure/displeasure will also be informed by the software - as well as the evidence of their own eyes.

Simples!

Too much so?

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

I see that.

So... there's this other thing.  You don't need to tell me (or inform others) that you've just used the up/doon button, after you've just used it.

I/They'd have a good idea that it has been 'used'.

The recipient of your pleasure/displeasure will also be informed by the software - as well as the evidence of their own eyes.

Simples!

Too much so?

Far too much. 

I didn't press the button this time. 

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Far too much. 

I didn't press the button this time. 

Very good!  

I'm assuming that you also knew you didn't have to tell me that you didn't use it this time?

Yet still, for a delicious sliver of sarcasm, you just HAD to tell me that you didn't?  :lol:

16 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

We all wish we did.

But no seems to be the answer. 

In there with a shout seem to be:

Sam Foley

Stevie May. 

And someone who played for us. 

McAllister? 

Isma? 

Gavin Reilly. 

Curve ball shout and total guess - player who has previously played for us- big Kirk Broadfoot. Very decent CH and could play on the left of a back 3.

Edited by magnus

7 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

It’s already been revealed that it’s Kyle McAllister!

Has it really. Missed that. Kirky would be perfect though eh? Gus has worked with him and who knows maybe Kirky doesn't fit into the new Killie manager's plans.  Maybe 2 ex Saints could return. Blockbuster season ahead. We can but dream. Can't wait for next week's announcements and the new season getting underway.