Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

27 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Ferdinand has gone now....doesnt matter what people say on here, people doubt it all the time..i also worked for club for 5 years and have very close connections...somethings u wouldnt believe..

Proof or it didnae happen.

4 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

Wish list:

A left back - the Man Utd boy

Two wingers - McAllister and Isma

A centre half - Mihai

Two strikers - May and Safranko

A Midfielder - the lad mentioned on this thread.

That'll do for starters, I suppose. I've put Isma as a winger as I think he's better coming in from the flank.

The Man Utd lad is a CB I believe....

The left back may be from Killie... (IF it goes through)

8 minutes ago, Transfer news said:

Going by Tanseys latest Instagram post it will be a swap deal. With him returning to Inverness in exchange for the player mentioned above 

Another one that can't cut the mustard when it comes to scoring.

39 minutes ago, Transfer news said:

I’ve been told to not say any names but we’re in discussions with an ex Barrow, Wrexham, Livi and Falkirk striker. I would personally  be disappointed if he signed 

I'm happy with him , at 6 foot four he will cause teams problems . Reckon this guy is Goodies choice as is Calum Waters who played alongside Goodie at Alloa . Hopefully we get the Popescu ,Sam Foley and McAllister in too . 

Might Cash in the bet I put on Saints to be in the bottom two. 

16 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Going by the responses from fans down there we will have a good one. I wonder if this is a Gus signing?

Don't really care who's idea it was to sign him. though I few have muted him as a Gus signing.

As long as he does the business.

As for Stevie May as a few others have muted, I also think nothing can be announced or confirmed until at least Thursday if at all anything.

Might be on the bench for the Hibs Game :)

17 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Going by the responses from fans down there we will have a good one. I wonder if this is a Gus signing?

Surely they are all St Mirren signings. We need to drop this "Gus" signing or "Goody" signing. It just won't be working like that. How they come to our attention is irrelevant.