Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

15 minutes ago, pod said:

Who's doing the pillorying.

No one. Well not on the criteria specified.

Quite a few people think that Cooke is not good enough, because they've seen him play and have formed their opinion on that basis.

I think he'll make decent back up to our first choice strikers, when they are signed.🙄

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Surely they are all St Mirren signings. We need to drop this "Gus" signing or "Goody" signing. It just won't be working like that. How they come to our attention is irrelevant.

It’s probably discussed between both Gus and Goody. Gus May be searching for players but Goody will have his own recommendations too. I imagine there is constant communication between them on potential signings. Likewise I would say the same for Oran, it was most likely his idea to get Lyons in while Gus probably had the original checks on Muzek, Popescu and Hladky.

57 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

^^^^^ still pretending to be ITK emoji1.png

What I and everybody else know is that you are a TWAT and waste of space on the forum . . . .   :bounce2

~Imagine you thinking what you say about me matters - -- - HA HA HA HA   from a forum IMBICILE     :hammer

15 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

What I and everybody else know is that you are a TWAT and waste of space on the forum . . . .   :bounce2

~Imagine you thinking what you say about me matters - -- - HA HA HA HA   from a forum IMBICILE     :hammer

It's imbecile.🙄

20 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yet you still bite 😂😂

21 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

5 minutes ago, FTOF said:

It's imbecile.🙄

That made me laugh..................imagine calling someone an imbecile and not spelling it correctly.:lol:

Kinda makes him look like a TWAT. 🤡

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That made me laugh..................imagine calling someone an imbecile and not spelling it correctly.:lol:

Kinda makes him look like a TWAT. 🤡

It's kind of not kinda.😉

2 hours ago, GeordieBuddie said:

Don't really care who's idea it was to sign him. though I few have muted him as a Gus signing.

As long as he does the business.

As for Stevie May as a few others have muted, I also think nothing can be announced or confirmed until at least Thursday if at all anything.

Might be on the bench for the Hibs Game :)

Mooted!! Bloody mooted! 

frustrated ryan gosling GIF

2 hours ago, GeordieBuddie said:

Don't really care who's idea it was to sign him. though I few have muted him as a Gus signing.

As long as he does the business.

As for Stevie May as a few others have muted, I also think nothing can be announced or confirmed until at least Thursday if at all anything.

Might be on the bench for the Hibs Game :)

30 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Mooted!! Bloody mooted! 

frustrated ryan gosling GIF

Maybe he is going to communicate via sign language!

Not to put a dampener on the whole signing bonanza thing but is this seriously the best we can muster up?

White - a Championship striker at best.

Calum Waters - also unproven at this level although a decent player.

Kyle McAllister hot & cold at all levels.

Foley - looks a good player... but we all know how YouTube videos deceive - and we don't particularly need another midfielder.

3 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Not to put a dampener on the whole signing bonanza thing but is this seriously the best we can muster up?

Foley - looks a good player... but we all know how YouTube videos deceive - and we don't particularly need another midfielder.

That hissing noise we can hear is the sound of everyones chips being pissed on.

6 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

At this stage beggars can't be choosers.