Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

It's there for all to see.

You wrote 12 players, no mention of regulars, no mention of any criteria of having to play so many games to be included.

I'm seeing even more similarities to Dickson with every post you make. #thichasfcuk #DTA

It will be imaginary dinner dates next, or have I missed those posts?

Beep, beep, backtracking under way!

If you’re going to post ‘evidence’ to prove me wrong, next time, try and make sure it doesn’t prove me right! [emoji23]

You can’t even work the quote function properly you clown!

2 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

Nothing's going to happen until at least Thursday.

23 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

That aged well

Another ITK post that's made to look foolish.

I don't get these people, they either believe ANY unsubstantiated piece of pish that's thrown around on social media or from some twat in the pub.

They then decide to pass it on, as though they are the some sort of super inside info supporter.

Best to shut the feck up and let happen what will happen. 

19 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Hopefully this can put the old shout of 'those in charge are doing nothing' to bed.

There were very, very few who knew this was going on and it certainly won't be the only deal of that ilk going on in the background.

Interesting to note this quote from JG.

There’s been a lot hard work going on behind the scenes. I know people have wanted things to happen quicker and I’m the same. Tony [Fitzpatrick] wants things to happen quicker, Gus [MacPherson] wants things to happen quicker. Tony and Gus in particular are working very hard and I can't stress enough how good Tony and Gus have been for me in my first month in the job.

As you say, it proves what utter shite some people feel the need to post.

Edited by FTOF

19 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Hopefully this can put the old shout of 'those in charge are doing nothing' to bed.

There were very, very few who knew this was going on and it certainly won't be the only deal of that ilk going on in the background.

Wait....who said those in charge were doing nothing?

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

Interesting to not this quote from JG.

As you say, it proves what utter shite some people feel the need to post.

Yeah. Note that on BBC Scotland site, JG is also quoted as saying there are 'some very good offers on the table for some very good players'.

There's plenty going on in the background. Folk can say we're 8 players away still (and I do agree) but we still have a month of this window to go.

If we get another 3 or 4 over the line this week, it sets us in good stead for the rest of the window.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I'm guessing you haven't been active on twitter in the last week or so? It's been pretty rife.

I took a step back from twitter when one of our directors agreed to a bare bum boxing match with a mentally handicapped supporter.

44 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Yeah. Note that on BBC Scotland site, JG is also quoted as saying there are 'some very good offers on the table for some very good players'.

There's plenty going on in the background. Folk can say we're 8 players away still (and I do agree) but we still have a month of this window to go.

If we get another 3 or 4 over the line this week, it sets us in good stead for the rest of the window.

How can that be?

Apparently we're skint! 😂

1 hour ago, Kemp said:
1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Wait....who said those in charge were doing nothing?

Easy to tell, just look for those with wet knickers!  😄