Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

42 minutes ago, NB18 said:

Highly rated young CB from Ireland.

Hull and Preston were both in for him this summer.

Most likely means Mihai will not be returning this season if we now have 3 CBs

A certain Josh Heaton was most sought after at one time and highly rated.

Just saying like.😁

7 minutes ago, Jrok said:
1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:
Sorry mate but I have met HIM and HE is real - I don't suffer and have never suffered from any mental health issues, and am not delusional in any way...
God is definitely real - no maybes ! But folks with no proof and who don't do any balanced investigations can believe what they like!  
We only have so many days of life on earth - that is the time for us to know for sure if we want God in our life for eternity or not - no one is forced either way !

PS. My only experience of drugs was those provided for an operation and some antihistamines

There is no god.

He's speculating. 

Seen Calum Waters name mentioned a few times on here, played under Goody last season at Alloa.

Killie are currently in talks with Lennard Sowah, ex Hamilton LB. If that deal goes through, they may decide to let Waters leave given they have Greg Taylor at the club.

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:
No my friend, I replied to someone who was speculating that there was no God to help him consider his future...  :magic

Of course there's a god, in fact several. One of mine has the head of an elephant and another has six arms!!!

You cannot seriously be trying to compare any  of the myriad of false gods with the One true Creator YAHWEH . . .😎

I know you don't believe in HIM - but what really lies at the root of that AND have you seriously investigated without completely dismissing HIM from the off...?

Bad start, horrible life experience....

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

You cannot seriously be trying to compare any  of the myriad of false gods with the One true Creator YAHWEH . . .😎

I know you don't believe in HIM - but what really lies at the root of that AND have you seriously investigated without completely dismissing HIM from the off...?

Bad start, horrible life experience....

YAHWEH AND PLEH WEH YERSEL

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I think the sweepster is trolling us on this god-bothering stuff.

AND I think your a bit of a waste of space - doesn't mean either of us are right though does it? (Though I have a better chance than YOU for sure)  :bounce2

Edited by Sweeper07

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

AND I think your a bit of a waste of space - doesn't mean either of us are right though does it? (Though I have a better chance than YOU for sure)  :bounce2

For someone taught to turn the other cheek and love thy neighbour etc, you're awfully hostile.

Have you ever thought of trying Nihilism? f**k all really matters! :lol: 

Yeah lots of folk want Christians to be meek and mild so that they can walk over them and propagate their counter views as if they are from a position of greater strength...

Jesus didn't take crap from folk either without reacting - turning over the money changers tables in the temple and calling the leaders white washed tombs.. was he hostile too?

So that's two new signings in , who are quite similar to McAllister and O'Connor who have both also been linked with us . My hope is that these guys are still on our shopping list , and I can see a nice hard working squad coming with a bit of energy about it . Would also like to add Popescu and Foley to my wish list .

3 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

So that's two new signings in , who are quite similar to McAllister and O'Connor who have both also been linked with us . My hope is that these guys are still on our shopping list , and I can see a nice hard working squad coming with a bit of energy about it . Would also like to add Popescu and Foley to my wish list .

Talk is Foley is done and soon to be announced officially... Popescu will be a late decision only IF we don't sign someone else and IF someone else does not sign him... even then it could be delayed till January, though this is far less likely...

Just now, Sweeper07 said:

Talk is Foley is done and soon to be announced officially... Popescu will be a late decision only IF we don't sign someone else and IF someone else does not sign him... even then it could be delayed till January, though this is far less likely...

Stunning in saying feck all. 🙈

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Stunning in saying feck all. 🙈

I bet more people think you are stunning at saying too feckin much about everything - yeah we cannot wait for your guaranteed reply on every single thing -

REALLY - NOT  :hammer

Even with McLoughlin in, we'll need another centre half - preferably an experienced one. We've seen Baird is better with an older head next to him, so I don't think him ad the Irish lad together will be the answer.

At least, hopefully, we'll actually have two CHs playing at the weekend.

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

There is no "forward" for Smurn, we're a yo-yo team. Let's hope it was just a vague "aim high" statement and that Goody hasn't been smoking the Top4Weed:red with Tony!

Yes there is. Similar and smaller clubs St Johnstone, Hamilton, have much more stable set ups that we need to emulate. If we can stop being in the situation of having to rebuild every year then that is moving forward. A bit of stability a bit of squad building, establish as a mid to 10th team with little spurts up the league. That's progress and not unrealistic