Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Sorry mate but I have met HIM and HE is real - I don't suffer and have never suffered from any mental health issues, and am not delusional in any way...

God is definitely real - no maybes ! But folks with no proof and who don't do any balanced investigations can believe what they like!  

We only have so many days of life on earth - that is the time for us to know for sure if we want God in our life for eternity or not - no one is forced either way !

PS. My only experience of drugs was those provided for an operation and some antihistamines

I've met her too, nice wee woman, reminded me a bit of Mavis from Coronation Street. Made me a nice cup of tea, you could have blown me away when she told me. I was sceptical, but its when she parted the sea between Largs and Millport that i started to believe her. 

Strange that your God is a bloke. Maybe its a bit like Santa, when there are loads of them, especially near Christmas? 

Sorry mate but I have met HIM and HE is real - I don't suffer and have never suffered from any mental health issues, and am not delusional in any way...

God is definitely real - no maybes ! But folks with no proof and who don't do any balanced investigations can believe what they like!  

We only have so many days of life on earth - that is the time for us to know for sure if we want God in our life for eternity or not - no one is forced either way !

PS. My only experience of drugs was those provided for an operation and some antihistamines

Best post, in a point and laugh way, this season. :1eye

I swear some pee escaped half way through reading this fairy tale. :lol:

I love the forum, makes me feel sane when I read this delusional trash. :byebye

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

So that's two new signings in , who are quite similar to McAllister and O'Connor who have both also been linked with us . My hope is that these guys are still on our shopping list , and I can see a nice hard working squad coming with a bit of energy about it . Would also like to add Popescu and Foley to my wish list .

McAllister flew out with the Derby U23's today. Div put up his tweet on BAWA so he definitely wont be in this week. The ITK club report a familiar face coming back money must be on Isma now.

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Best post, in a point and laugh way, this season. :1eye

I swear some pee escaped half way through reading this fairy tale. :lol:

I love the forum, makes me feel sane when I read this delusional trash. :byebye

Tbf I’ve seen worse this week alone, albeit not on here. A weirdo priest in Cyprus came out with some utter tripe about how homosexuality is caused by having anal sex during pregnancy - it passes the desire on to the child who then ends up gay.

f**k knows how that explains lesbians though. Well, alright, it doesn’t really explain anything 😂

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

McAllister flew out with the Derby U23's today. Div put up his tweet on BAWA so he definitely wont be in this week. The ITK club report a familiar face coming back money must be on Isma now.

Or possible someone closer to home. Speculating of course. 

4 hours ago, southsidebud said:

I suppose the silver lining is that we are starting with three games that we would normally not be expected to take much from anyway - Privately JG probably wouldn't have budgeted more than a point from them even with a full squad in place (my opinion only of course)

If we can have the squad in place for the first of the realistically winnable games (Livi) a month today then we can still minimise any damage from the managerial change debacle.

So thats a month to get another four or five players in.

Exactly how I have reconciled this in my mind. 

47 minutes ago, insaintee said:

Yes there is. Similar and smaller clubs St Johnstone, Hamilton, have much more stable set ups that we need to emulate. If we can stop being in the situation of having to rebuild every year then that is moving forward. A bit of stability a bit of squad building, establish as a mid to 10th team with little spurts up the league. That's progress and not unrealistic 

A bit of stability would help but it won't stop us being a yo-yo team.

Yeah lots of folk want Christians to be meek and mild so that they can walk over them and propagate their counter views as if they are from a position of greater strength...

Jesus didn't take crap from folk either without reacting - turning over the money changers tables in the temple and calling the leaders white washed tombs.. was he hostile too?

Nobody cares about any of this religious claptrap.

You seem to be struggling with this concept.

I'm sure there are plenty of other forums where you can post this tripe amongst other people who have an equally shaky grip on sanity.

Yeah lots of folk want Christians to be meek and mild so that they can walk over them and propagate their counter views as if they are from a position of greater strength...

Jesus didn't take crap from folk either without reacting - turning over the money changers tables in the temple and calling the leaders white washed tombs.. was he hostile too?

I'm with you on Jesus, stood up to those in power, was on the side of the poor. 

Maybe he has come back as Jeremy Corbyn? Even got the same initials.

4 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
5 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:
No my friend, I replied to someone who was speculating that there was no God to help him consider his future...  :magic

Of course there's a god, in fact several. One of mine has the head of an elephant and another has six arms!!!

NO, no no, that's a dog plus tail plus a female on heat has just entered his sniffing area.:wub: