Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

4 hours ago, dumbarton_bud said:

Wonder if raiding our nearest neighbours for Lewis Strapp would sort our LB problems, and Alan Forrest (James Forrest's brother) from Ayr would give us a winger for the right? 

Don't know Strapp, but we did have a chance to get Lammie and I admit I was one that did not fancy him. Forest has plenty of pace but no end product. always felt happy when he was playing against us.  The boy McGuffie would be a better shout IMHO

Div saying on twitter that Killie knocked back our interest in Callum Waters but we are linked with a LB from Juventus.

Edwardo Masciangelo , looks too good to be true. Former first team player with Piacenza and Lugano , joined Juve on loan in January and has just signed a permanent contract , aged 23.

11 hours ago, oaksoft said:
On 8/3/2019 at 7:31 PM, FTOF said:

Well played JJMcG as usual.

Great to see the JG's targeted signings coming to fruition.

The slicing up of the humble pie has begun!😉

FFS.     ...................................   Copyright Faraway

Criiiiinge.   ............................ Sperling errorer Mr Doc Oaky

Today's job for you - remove your nose from McG's arse.          Why? because he stolen your place.

It's easy to butt in on other conversations and criticise ..but your far to highbrow to do that surely?    😎

6 minutes ago, Ethan said:

The fakes are interested in Kane Hemmings. Surely a player we should go for. 

Agreed, though it seems they have a pot of cash ringfenced for Stevie May* looks like it's going untouched. I doubt we could compete with them on this one.

* I've not made that up; pretty sure their manager said exactly that.

10 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Agreed, though it seems they have a pot of cash ringfenced for Stevie May* looks like it's going untouched. I doubt we could compete with them on this one.

* I've not made that up; pretty sure their manager said exactly that.

Hemmings is apparently the top earner at Notts County, who are in financial trouble. They're keen to get him off the wage bill. We should certainly be enquiring about him, although he most likely be out with our financial capabilities. It may well be that we've other targets nearer completion too.

The Fake's fans on P&B seem to think that the May deal is back on, along with the possible signing of Hemmings. 

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Hemmings is apparently the top earner at Notts County, who are in financial trouble. They're keen to get him off the wage bill. We should certainly be enquiring about him, although he most likely be out with our financial capabilities. It may well be that we've other targets nearer completion too.

The Fake's fans on P&B seem to think that the May deal is back on, along with the possible signing of Hemmings. 

Saturday's result might have loosened the purse strings. 

5 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Fair enough - didn't realise it might be back on - in that case we should definitely be making an enquiry. Though, as you said, it's likely we've got irons in other fires, too.

Seeing the way we set up at the weekend (pretty much a 4-3-3 when attacking) I think a pacey guy on the right-hand-side is a must. 

Edited by Magic Monkey