Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Well . . . I would rule out a loan deal for Lewis Morgan . . . Poor tonight
lesson to all the young players at St.Mirren . . Don't leave
stay and learn your trade,the big bucks will come soon enough

Agree with what you’re saying, but I guess money had a big part in on Morgan’s part.

Morgan wil always be a special ex-player he made sure that written into his contract to Celtic that he would come back to St Mirren for the rest of the season helping our promotion. He was not at his best but he was not terrible ether. The Romanian team were no mugs. If only Scottish teams would stop respecting the old firm so much get out there and get into them.

Muzek was nothing special.Average to ok at best. We can definitely do better. Hodson was better than him when he played at left back. He was on a par with Erhahon, who is at least young and will improve. 
As for the playing in the Champions league and Europa league QUALIFIERS ,  so have players from The New Saints, Lingfield and Dundalk. 
I have never said Muzek was great or better than Pop. However he wasn't 'hopeless' and is miles better than Ethan. Ethan never improved in the months he played and kept repeating the same mistakes hence why Muzek was signed as Ethan wasn't up to the job.

6 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Apparently the transfer window in the English Championship closes today. I'm assuming that means if McAllister is to arrive, the deal must be done today?

No. Window applies to incoming permanent transfers only and think loan deals can still happen in football league. 

We can still get players from anywhere until end of our window.

As an example, the premier League window closed early last year, we still signed Alfie Jones after their window closed. 

That's also why you get the odd transfer going out to China or USA in middle of November or February when their windows are open. There are no restrictions on selling players as long as the buying club are still within a transfer window. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm fecking astounded, absolutely no point in replying to you......................oh, wait. :lol:

All the forum smart arses will be sitting behind their keyboards texting each other to come up with really exciting funny sweeper like answers..canny wait!