Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

3 minutes ago, pod said:

Possibly.  If anyone is interested.   Just my opinion.  

Aye, i can imagine having paid us £200k or thereabouts for him, they womt be too happy to see him come back here for nowt.

i suppose any offer by us could hinge on Qarabag getting into the CL group stage and coming back for Hladky? That will take us right up to the window closing!

Edited by Lord Pityme

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Aye, i can imagine having paid us £200k or thereabouts for him, they womt be too happy to see him come back here for nowt.

Dunno, they're being bankrolled in an entirely suspicious sponsorship deal and bringing in Wayne Rooney. I'm not sure they'll care.

Edit: I shut this tab down, went on Twitter, and this was the top item:

image.png.2a9086924856148d477765aa926ef800.png

Edited by Magic Monkey

I have never said Muzek was great or better than Pop. However he wasn't 'hopeless' and is miles better than Ethan. Ethan never improved in the months he played and kept repeating the same mistakes hence why Muzek was signed as Ethan wasn't up to the job.
Even if some think Muzek was "ok at best", is there anyone on here not disappointed that he left ?

3 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
11 hours ago, Sonny said:
I have never said Muzek was great or better than Pop. However he wasn't 'hopeless' and is miles better than Ethan. Ethan never improved in the months he played and kept repeating the same mistakes hence why Muzek was signed as Ethan wasn't up to the job.

Even if some think Muzek was "ok at best", is there anyone on here not disappointed that he left ?

I'm only disappointed because we haven't signed a replacement yet.

Once we do, Muzek will be quickly forgotten. Hopefully.🙄

Kane Hemmings signs three year deal with Dundee.
Really disappointed if we weren't sniffing aound him, and also if Dundee were able to offer more. However, I still think both Dee teams are going for broke, spending cash they don't have, and will be screwed if they don't get promotion this season.
Both will not be promoted. In fact perhaps neither will...

Really disappointed if we weren't sniffing aound him, and also if Dundee were able to offer more. However, I still think both Dee teams are going for broke, spending cash they don't have, and will be screwed if they don't get promotion this season.
Both will not be promoted. In fact perhaps neither will...

This was said about Dundee United last season. 

St Johnstone deal for May has collapsed. Rumours that Tommy Wright has resigned over this & general lack of support. Pumped 7-0 in their opening game! Not going well for the Saintees, what a shame.
Fakes fans on P&B are really not happy. And are extremely concerned for the season ahead.

4 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
35 minutes ago, Kemp said:
St Johnstone deal for May has collapsed. Rumours that Tommy Wright has resigned over this & general lack of support. Pumped 7-0 in their opening game! Not going well for the Saintees, what a shame.

Fakes fans on P&B are really not happy. And are extremely concerned for the season ahead.

Yeah, it's an entertaining read 😂

34 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Good............. Feck them & Feck Tommy Wright, complete t@dger