Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

12 hours ago, jaybee said:

McG is saying in pieandbovril........................................ "Double announcement tomorrow I’m told, we should hear of 1 early morning.

It  seems like those might be last two to come in as permanent signings .....................glenburn bud thinks

The Killie left back and ?????????????????? hopefully an ex Derby county man  ........ finger legs and everything else crossed.

You got your wish. 

Next? 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:
13 hours ago, jaybee said:

McG is saying in pieandbovril........................................ "Double announcement tomorrow I’m told, we should hear of 1 early morning.

It  seems like those might be last two to come in as permanent signings .....................glenburn bud thinks

The Killie left back and ?????????????????? hopefully an ex Derby county man  ........ finger legs and everything else crossed.

You got your wish. 

Next? 

Well yes I suppose I did along with loads of other buddies, having said that; the info came from other peoples posts on pie and bovril, so no claims of ITK from me.

I rather think that will be it for signings, perhaps we may get further loaner/s, but I would imagine only if JG really rates them.  COYS

6 hours ago, Sonny said:

You stated pop-muzik. And no Muzek started all but 1 League game after he joined.

FWIW, Muzek didn't start either playoff leg against Dundee United, or against Rangers (a) or Livingston (a). He started 14 out of 18 matches.

8 minutes ago, Chris said:

FWIW, Muzek didn't start either playoff leg against Dundee United, or against Rangers (a) or Livingston (a). He started 14 out of 18 matches.

FWIW I know Muzek (nor Erhahon) started any of the play-off games hence why I stated League games. And I know he did not start against Rangers (as he had only just signed but came on as a sub) but did state that since he made his debut there was only 1 League game that he did not start.

FWIW I know Muzek (nor Erhahon) started any of the play-off games hence why I stated League games. And I know he did not start against Rangers (as he had only just signed but came on as a sub) but did state that since he made his debut there was only 1 League game that he did not start.

It’s all Waters under the bridge now

On 8/3/2019 at 7:31 PM, FTOF said:

Well played JJMcG as usual.

Great to see the JG's targeted signings coming to fruition.

The slicing up of the humble pie has begun!😉

And again!

Squad all but completed three weeks before the transfer window shuts, with a couple more "extras" to come in according to JG.

Excellent work by all at the club.😊

Not bad for a club apparently in financial meltdown.😂 

Edited by FTOF

And again!
Squad all but completed three weeks before the transfer window shuts, with a couple more "extras" to come in according to JG.
Excellent work by all at the club.[emoji4]
Not bad for a club apparently in financial meltdown.[emoji23] 
Agree. And publicly apologise to Gus and Tony for being frustrated at us not signing players before now.
COYS !!!

6 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

Agree. And publicly apologise to Gus and Tony for being frustrated at us not signing players before now.
COYS !!!

Why apologise to guys for no acting quickly enough, not enough respect for fans paying to go to cup games and turning up with half a team...

Why apologise to guys for no acting quickly enough, not enough respect for fans paying to go to cup games and turning up with half a team...

To be fair, 8 of the starting 11 against Hibs were available for the League Cup plus Baird and McGinn who were regulars last season and 2 new signings.

That’s a full team plus a sub. [emoji12]