Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

9 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

And remember, Popescu will be rejoining us on deadline day.

I fully acknowledge I am in complete denial of all the evidence that confirm this deal is dead.
But I reserve my right to dream.

As much as i like GMac he is likely to be injured . With our structure his role is crucial... i share ur dream bud...

9 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

And remember, Popescu will be rejoining us on deadline day.

I fully acknowledge I am in complete denial of all the evidence that confirm this deal is dead.
But I reserve my right to dream.

You do reserve the right but in this case , the dream may well become reality.  .

18 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Reading between the lines of what Jim is saying , l think we are more likely to see a forward coming in than another defender, especially with Cooke still out . .

I think the forward is the first priority, but I think there will be room for another defender too... I think at the moment we have let go 15 and signed 9... I think having a squad 6 less is not a good idea.... 4 less a wee bit risky, but there will always be emergency loans if required..

21 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Says the guy who reckons McGinn, McLean and Mallan aren’t very good! emoji1.png

Just because you spread lies doesn't mean clever people don't know that they are lies..

How bored are YOU in life to continually input so MUCH crap into a fans forum... (It's rhetorical)   :bounce2     :hammer

How do you rate Salmon and Stubbs?   HA HA 

I saw this today on the BBC gossip

"Released Rangers striker Kyle Lafferty confirms he has knocked back a deal from Kilmarnock but says staying in Scotland remains a priority in his search for a club. (Sunday Mail)"

Who else in Scotland does he think would be able to pay him what he is probably thinks he is worth? He needs to be realistic as he's a lanky streak of pish! (Hope I've not jinxed it and Saints somehow sign him now).

21 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

"Released Rangers striker Kyle Lafferty confirms he has knocked back a deal from Kilmarnock but says staying in Scotland remains a priority in his search for a club. (Sunday Mail)"

Who else in Scotland does he think would be able to pay him what he is probably thinks he is worth? He needs to be realistic as he's a lanky streak of pish! (Hope I've not jinxed it and Saints somehow sign him now).

He wants to re sign for Hearts. 

1 hour ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

I'd steer well clear. He's not that good and brings more baggage than a carousel at Glasgow Airport. Don't want his type disrupting team harmony.

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:
On 8/17/2019 at 9:08 AM, saintnextlifetime said:
You do reserve the right but in this case , the dream may well become reality.  .

Are you ITK ? I am DKFA !

Just personal knowingness,  we aren't the only ones who want him back . 

ITK?  LOL no , I'm probably as much an insider at SMFC Ltd as you are ☺

Not saying I'd want him at all. Never rated him, but if he is knocking back Killie, who does he think can afford him if he wants to stay in Scotland? Aberdeen, hearts and Hibs only ones that could afford what he is looking for, but he values himself higher than what he actually produces.

I'd steer well clear. He's not that good and brings more baggage than a carousel at Glasgow Airport. Don't want his type disrupting team harmony.

I’d heard a story that Lafferty had a big fallout with Steven Gerrard due to the name of Gerrard’s daughter (Lourdes)

The comment allegedly from Lafferty that it was a “F****n” name and Gerrard was rightly fuming. If that was indeed the case I wouldn’t want him anywhere near our club.

Note. When I typed the full word and hit save, it came up as “******” I’m guessing the use of that word is not acceptable on BAWA.

I’d heard a story that Lafferty had a big fallout with Steven Gerrard due to the name of Gerrard’s daughter (Lourdes)
The comment allegedly from Lafferty that it was a “F****n” name and Gerrard was rightly fuming. If that was indeed the case I wouldn’t want him anywhere near our club.

Note. When I typed the full word and hit save, it came up as “******” I’m guessing the use of that word is not acceptable on BAWA.

I find that very hard to believe he was married first time round in the Catholic Church.

I’m sure I read somewhere that he didn’t fancy playing most weeks on a plastic pitch so that would rule killie out. He’s obviously holding out for Hearts.

I actually think he’s not too bad a player and showed at hearts first time that he can screw the nut.

Wouldn’t take the risk for us though,

2 hours ago, Lethal89 said:

I find that very hard to believe he was married first time round in the Catholic Church.

He married a bonnie lass from Kilbarchan in St Margaret's chapel in Johnstone.  She had been Miss Scotland and Miss UK but she soon got shot of him.  He's married again recently to another Scottish model who's also a bit of a stoater.  Just where did I go wrong?

57 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

He married a bonnie lass from Kilbarchan in St Margaret's chapel in Johnstone.  She had been Miss Scotland and Miss UK but she soon got shot of him.  He's married again recently to another Scottish model who's also a bit of a stoater.  Just where did I go wrong?

Nicola Mimnagh.

038SaintMirrenUniversalRR647.jpg