Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

He married a bonnie lass from Kilbarchan in St Margaret's chapel in Johnstone.  She had been Miss Scotland and Miss UK but she soon got shot of him.  He's married again recently to another Scottish model who's also a bit of a stoater.  Just where did I go wrong?

When Peter Crouch was asked what he would be if he hadn’t been a professional footballer, he replied, “A virgin.”
Better dust down your footie boots.

I am beginning to wonder if I am missing something here.

I prefer women who don't cake themselves in fake bake tan, don't have breast implants, don't have lip fillers, don't cake themselves in make up, don't feel the need to wax everything so that their genetalia resembles that of a small child and are not absolutely obsessed over how they look.

Where are all the real women who are comfortable in their own skin an just get on with more interesting things in life?

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I prefer women who don't cake themselves in fake bake tan, don't have breast implants, don't have lip fillers, don't cake themselves in make up, don't feel the need to wax everything so that their genetalia resembles that of a small child and are not absolutely obsessed over how they look.

Where are all the real women who are comfortable in their own skin an just get on with more interesting things in life?

Okay happy now 

FD898FEF-4A92-4BEB-9F0B-B09C7D0ADF52.jpeg

On 8/18/2019 at 11:53 PM, oaksoft said:

Something like this do you Oaky  mama june jabba the hut GIF by South Park

6 hours ago, saintargyll said:

Killie have a new left back on loan......good news for us

So Killie signed a left back on loan, to replace the left back they gave to us on loan  :huh:  who was back up to Killie 1st choice left back :lol:

On 7/24/2019 at 4:47 PM, FTOF said:

Whatever will be will be.

I remember a knicker soaking of torrential proportions last January just before the window shut.

There was a lot of humble pie eaten around then.

Best not to jump the gun and see what has transpired after the window shuts.😊

And so it came to pass...……………………………………….

The transfer window hasn't even shut yet and, even though we're club in crisis which is facing financial ruin, we seem to have done quite well so far.

I'll leave the humble pie distribution until after next week's signing.😉

14 hours ago, FTOF said:

The transfer window hasn't even shut yet and, even though we're club in crisis which is facing financial ruin, we seem to have done quite well so far.

How do u know we have done well? 

25 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

How do u know we have done well? 

My guess is that he has noted the number of players brought in, the positions they play in and has gone along to games this season and has seen the improvement in our play since new players came in. 

20 hours ago, FTOF said:

Nobody has said the club is in financial ruin. What has been written is that a lot of money has been wasted with a revolving door of managers , assistant managers , players . Not hard to work that one out. Still Goodwin looks to have built a decent squad which is great. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Nobody has said the club is in financial ruin. What has been written is that a lot of money has been wasted with a revolving door of managers , assistant managers , players . Not hard to work that one out. Still Goodwin looks to have built a decent squad which is great. 

I think LPM did. I'm also pretty sure he wasn't the only one.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:07 AM, insaintee said:

Yeah we have remarkably few loans this year.   two instead of nine and as you say one of those likely to become permanent. This is the kind of squad building that we need. In saying that a striker, CH and winger on loan would not go amiss. ( and might still happen)

So I'll be first to eat humble pie.  So far only one of my three predictions has happened. Still time for the other two. Don't let me down Goody other wise the big boys will laugh at me.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

They've implied it.

Apparently we had so little budget we'd be severely limited in who we could sign.

That has proven to be utter shite.