Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/jamie-murphy-loaned-out-rangers-18885671

Gerrard will now sit down with the former Brighton star to discuss his option, including a loan stint elsewhere.

The manager said: “Murph is a unique situation because he’s missed a year of football. He’s doing everything he can to get back to the level he was at before But the fascinating thing is, is Jamie’s level before good enough to fight for a starting spot here? That’s the challenge for him. We need to help him find the best solution to get back to his peak, his A-game, as quickly as he can. It’s not going to happen overnight. I predict it could take four to six months. I’ll have a chat with Jamie and see what we think is best. But a loan will be one thing on the agenda. We’ll give him support and listen to him. If he’s not up for a loan, if he’s not up for reserve games, if he wants to do it through training on his own, we’ll listen and as a group decide. But he needs as much football as possible at a decent level to get himself back where he was. Then he can compete for a place here.”

1 hour ago, Magic Monkey said:

My mate finishes his job at the shirt printers this month, but he's going out with a bang. Apparently we've just ordered a load of:

GIJOPS

Bear in mind the last prediction matched Andreu almost perfectly - two weeks before he was announced.

Speculate away.

How many shirts do we print for each player?

I assumed they would just wash them.

1 hour ago, Magic Monkey said:

My mate finishes his job at the shirt printers this month, but he's going out with a bang. Apparently we've just ordered a load of:

GIJOPS

Bear in mind the last prediction matched Andreu almost perfectly - two weeks before he was announced.

Speculate away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotirios_Papagiannopoulos

Anyone got any song ideas?

2 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

GIJOPS

Speculate away.

Saints do training tips with initials on them , so I'm guessing he,ll be a Jim or a John .

24 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Saints do training tips with initials on them , so I'm guessing he,ll be a Jim or a John .

I'm running with the theory that it's spares for Jim Goodwin, we've ordered some spare Is for Morias and Obika, and that we're 100% signing Popescu... :thumbs2