Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Transfer news said:

Going by his Instagram he flew over on the 27th of September so he has been training with us for some time now

I wonder why he hasn't featured in any unders games yet as a trialist, unless there are some rules against it for overseas trialists.

• 4 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

For January or the summer?

Unlike 2 other posters - thanks for not using this to take a swipe at me. :cheers

I would presume we need one for the summer but we may need one for January if Hladky leaves early. No matter what has been said, that remains a real possibility. 

The player in question would come when needed, if the legal/contract details are sorted - but hick-ups are not being anticipated... 

I don't know if others are being touted or courted either, but at least it is good that we are fairly far on with a solution to an oncoming issue...

18 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

So many words with nothing of any consequence.

Come to think of it, most of your posts are the same, all if's, buts, mibbbies. 

Shockeroony, we are looking for a keeper. ha ha 

Says the man who has spoiled the forum for years with his inept and constant drivel.. :bounce2   (Still not sussed this out yet either - ha ha ha ha)

Shockeroony you are still an imbecile who craves any kind of attention... Go on get your aliases and relatives to like your posts . . .  :moony2

Guess what we need a LB too . . .