Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

4 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Full back is a priority IMO, with no cover for Waters or P.McGinn (even worse when we play Killie). Muzek would be ideal to get back.

Muzek was much better than Waters and Paul, despite being best player over the season last year has not reached that kind of level this season. So I 'd have Waters as the cover player...

But in reality our defence is not the biggest issue - scoring goals is, then final ball. However we could do with a bit more creativity too - just maybe McAllister and Magennis will start hitting some form...

On 11/29/2019 at 2:41 PM, Doakes said:

Heard a wee rumour (and hope) we might enquire about loaning Greg Stewart from Rangers, not really getting game time there and can play in a few different positions... I'd take him

I heard some talk of this but they are wanting to see if Morelos goes in January, so too early to call that one - and no doubt others will have similar ideas - Stewart might be a very decent signing for a number of teams.

20 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I heard some talk of this but they are wanting to see if Morelos goes in January, so too early to call that one - and no doubt others will have similar ideas - Stewart might be a very decent signing for a number of teams.

😂 keep up the good work sweep. 

Heard a wee rumour (and hope) we might enquire about loaning Greg Stewart from Rangers, not really getting game time there and can play in a few different positions... I'd take him

Scored two today, would be surprise if he goes anywhere.

Keep mentioning these rumours

The very next game the player scores

Could we start mentioning Saints players leaving