Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

42 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Daily rag reporting that Dylan Reid is being tracked for transfer. He is only 14 though, but played for the Scotland under 16's recently.

Great to hear we have someone who is attracting interest, but if he is that good - get him developed for our 1st team please...  :magic

There's no news like old news. 😩

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Daily rag reporting that Dylan Reid is being tracked for transfer. He is only 14 though, but played for the Scotland under 16's recently.

Great to hear we have someone who is attracting interest, but if he is that good - get him developed for our 1st team please...  :magic

Thread running.  I don't start many so that's how I know.

• 2 weeks later...
Heard this quite a bit recently and looks like their local paper has picked up on it... 
Also, Calum woodger is a saints fan.
03E52E08-3A9F-41AB-9AC8-B078478F6A73.thumb.png.0949127499ab50e3b8107d2bfeaafa2f.png

Getting him off the wage bill would be great business for the club.

One of our top earners but can’t get a game. Being kept out the team by young MacPherson currently, and rightly so.

Steven isn’t good enough for this level, so we must get rid of him in January.

9 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Would suit all concerned , Stevie will get regular game time and a medal , Dundee United will get a good steady central midfielder that will ensure they they get promotion , and Saints have a right good wage to offer a potential new attacking midfielder or sweeper .

He would go with my best wishes. 

5 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Would suit all concerned , Stevie will get regular game time and a medal , Dundee United will get a good steady central midfielder that will ensure they they get promotion , and Saints have a right good wage to offer a potential new attacking midfielder or sweeper .

Sad to say, but fully agree.  You never like to see a great servant coming to their end at our club,  but unfortunately it looks like his time is almost up. The freeing up of wages is something that will be needed this window,  and SMcG must be on a decent wedge St Mirren wise. 

I think we need 4 or 5 in this window depending on what happens to the loanees,  so there has to be a certain amount of players leaving. 

14 hours ago, mattman said:

Heard this quite a bit recently and looks like their local paper has picked up on it... 

Also, Calum woodger is a saints fan.

03E52E08-3A9F-41AB-9AC8-B078478F6A73.png

I just cant see Utd spending money on McGinn with the league as good as won and he certainly isn't 1 for the future.

Reporter from the local paper reading to many forums I reckon.

On 12/26/2019 at 9:06 PM, TopCat said:

Getting him off the wage bill would be great business for the club.

One of our top earners but can’t get a game. Being kept out the team by young MacPherson currently, and rightly so.

Steven isn’t good enough for this level, so we must get rid of him in January.

I love the way these cretinous phrases trip off the tongue, or keyboard, when people think special rules apply to other people’s livelihoods just because they are footballers 

so many players around who never got to the game 

On 12/27/2019 at 10:02 AM, Tommy said:

I just cant see Utd spending money on McGinn with the league as good as won and he certainly isn't 1 for the future.

Reporter from the local paper reading to many forums I reckon.

Not in the squad today and a bench full young players.  You would have to think he's leaving.