Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

17 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

So one inbound, then. Not two. 

Much like a Tory policy with new nurses, signing one new player and retaining another player - even one who has been out on loan - doesn't mean two incoming as the player is already ours. 

Not sure what you are trying to assert here BUT if Baird has not being playing for us (as he has not) and he comes in and does then he has "bounded in". If not he could presumably remain at the Soap dodgers and would NOT be inbound . . .

Given we have NO CB's fit and have a RB and Midfielder who can play CB at a push, bringing in Baird and another is pretty fundamentally having 2 inbound for this purpose.

Whether Baird is already our player or not - he is out (away at the moment and would need to come back in)

Whoooooooooooosh me thinks !  :cheers

Cody Cooke quoted in the PDE. He doesn't seem to think any more strikers will be arriving in January.

He admits it was a weight off his mind to hear St Mirren gaffer Jim Goodwin wasn’t targeting new signings up front after he has battled his way back into contention.

He said: “It’s a bit of a relief that the gaffer has spoken about being happy with the strikers he’s got at the club. From our point of view, I know there was a lot of question marks towards the start of the year about how many goals the boys were scoring. But now we’ve got real good competition for places. Jon Obika’s got the shirt at the moment and he knows there’s people really pushing him hard to keep his place, including myself.We’ve got Danny Mullen as well, who didn’t get on against Killie. We’ve got a really strong forward line and it would surprise me if he was to add to that number. The only way I could see things changing is if somebody moved out, but that’s not the case. The manager hasn’t mentioned that to me or any of the others and I can see why because we’ve got good competition.”

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Not sure what you are trying to assert here BUT if Baird has not being playing for us (as he has not) and he comes in and does then he has "bounded in". If not he could presumably remain at the Soap dodgers and would NOT be inbound . . .

Given we have NO CB's fit and have a RB and Midfielder who can play CB at a push, bringing in Baird and another is pretty fundamentally having 2 inbound for this purpose.

Whether Baird is already our player or not - he is out (away at the moment and would need to come back in)

Whoooooooooooosh me thinks !  :cheers

:lol: 

Nae bother Matt Hancock.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:51 AM, bazil85 said:

Imagine.

It’s 18th January, 3pm. Over 7,000 including 1,633 Broxburn Athletic fans cram into the Simple Digital Arena.

The saints line-up with Hladky in goal and a back four of McGinn, Popescu, Davis and Muzek. Gavin Reilly leads the line on his return to the club, he’s taking the kick-off back to Morgan.

Scenes!

Midfield looks a bit weak

2 FOLK WHO Got banned PREVIOUS GET TO DISH OUT THE AWARDS    in their heads only - ALIAS ANNONAMOUS  AND SMOKIE THE AROGANT PILLOCK WHO ABUSES FOLK ALL THE TIME . . . 

By the way you are both off topic above AND still posting too much cr*p

We are in talks for a number of players - usual issues of getting the details agreed and signings done...

also trying to get a couple out . . .

36 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

2 FOLK WHO Got banned PREVIOUS GET TO DISH OUT THE AWARDS    in their heads only - ALIAS ANNONAMOUS  AND SMOKIE THE AROGANT PILLOCK WHO ABUSES FOLK ALL THE TIME . . . 

We are in talks for a number of players - usual issues of getting the details agreed and signings done...

If you weren't so simple this would be irony but that's way too difficult for you to understand.

If so many people didn't mock you you would be invisible, suck it up, you're famous. :lol:

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Please stop embarrassing yourself with this ITK stuff

Everyone knows you know absolutely nothing 😃

4 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Supported by a post from Div.