Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Nah, he'd be 5th in the pecking order for my liking. Every forward we already have at the club is better. 

Not saying Keatings would be my signing target however he is only 28 and has scored more top level goals than Morias, Mullen and Cooke combined. We are not endowed with goal scorers.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:36 PM, Sweeper07 said:

I know you don't rate our strikers very well, but in reality 2 CB's inbound, 1 being Baird, is a much higher priority, even if either or both of our old guys looks like getting back to fitness - we cannot take that risk again surely - not at the sharp end of the season, and starting only 1 point about the play-off place...?

LB and LM also higher priority but a goal scoring player would be very well received . . . 😁

On 1/2/2020 at 11:41 PM, djchapsticks said:

So one inbound, then. Not two. 

Much like a Tory policy with new nurses, signing one new player and retaining another player - even one who has been out on loan - doesn't mean two incoming as the player is already ours. 

:lol: 

ITK right enough.

At least you were half right that 2 CBs are coming in but given you thought one was Jack Baird, I don't believe for a minute you have a clue.