Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Might be a good option. 

Hope Cooke gets his chance in the remainder of the season. I like him and believe there’s a good player there. And goals.
I know he’s older than Stewart, but I don’t want to see us make the same mistake again, letting a good striker (albeit a work in progress) end up with a competitor.

18 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Hope Cooke gets his chance in the remainder of the season. I like him and believe there’s a good player there. And goals.
I know he’s older than Stewart, but I don’t want to see us make the same mistake again, letting a good striker (albeit a work in progress) end up with a competitor.

I agree Turra. He has great mobility on the pitch. Competition for places is overall a good thing though. 

7 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

:lol: 

ITK right enough.

At least you were half right that 2 CBs are coming in but given you thought one was Jack Baird, I don't believe for a minute you have a clue.

Hi Dip stick -

Plan was for Baird to come back - the fact he is not only suggests that either another is lined up or both the injured guys are going to be fit after the break . . . perhaps Ton upped their share of his wages???

19 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Hi Dip stick -

Plan was for Baird to come back - the fact he is not only suggests that either another is lined up or both the injured guys are going to be fit after the break . . . perhaps Ton upped their share of his wages???

You really think? Was never coming back in January, despite your 'ITK' bullshit.

Nice:  fellow fans who only offer abuse - :cheers

Baird is still on an 18 month deal with us - so he will be back at the end of the season - and who can categorically say what will happen after that ? ? ? ?  

Point is JG only had limited funds - that is a big factor is his decision making - Are Ton paying the same portion of his wages or more from now on ? Contacts down there saying he has been immense for them . . .

On 1/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, Sweeper07 said:

2 FOLK WHO Got banned PREVIOUS GET TO DISH OUT THE AWARDS    in their heads only - ALIAS ANNONAMOUS  AND SMOKIE THE AROGANT PILLOCK WHO ABUSES FOLK ALL THE TIME . . . 

By the way you are both off topic above AND still posting too much cr*p

We are in talks for a number of players - usual issues of getting the details agreed and signings done...

also trying to get a couple out . . .

28 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Hi Dip stick -

6 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Nice:  fellow fans who only offer abuse:cheers

Baird is still on an 18 month deal with us - so he will be back at the end of the season - and who can categorically say what will happen after that ? ? ? ?  

Point is JG only had limited funds - that is a big factor is his decision making - Are Ton paying the same portion of his wages or more from now on ? Contacts down there saying he has been immense for them . . .

Aye and you NEVER call people bad names.

You bring it on yourself.

You're ITK bollox has made you a legend, in a clown type of way, well done. 🤡

Edited by faraway saint

I give the abusers a taste of their own cr*p (which they dish out to multiple people ALL THE TIME) - Oh and I was 1st to announce both of today's signings before it was official - Oh good try on the clown thing BUT that's obviously YOUR JOB!   

There is still 3 more days before the weekend . . .  who is next in or out !!!!  :magic

3 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I give the abusers a taste of their own cr*p (which they dish out to multiple people ALL THE TIME) - Oh and I was 1st to announce both of today's signings before it was official - Oh good try on the clown thing BUT that's obviously YOUR JOB!   

There is still 3 more days before the weekend . . .  who is next in or out !!!!  :magic

Stop fecking whining about it then, pussy. :booty

46 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Voices in your head do not count, how many time has your psychiatrist told you? :lol:

I can't believe that you are back to questioning people's sanity when what they say doesn't accord with your view of the world. Sad. I'd advise counselling for you on anger management. 

43 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Absolutely delusional

58 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Nice:  fellow fans who only offer abuse - :cheers

Really? As far as I am aware, we've splashed out approx £30k on a centre half today and another centre half should be announced in on loan either tomorrow or Thursday. Baird isn't exactly hamstrung by a lack of funding, more a lack of being wanted by the manager, going by the evidence presented.

The more likely situation is that Jack Baird was never realistically in the reckoning to come back unless either or both of these deals fell through. That he has been confirmed as back to Morton already says to me that one deal is in the bag (as we all know....thanks so much for 'breaking the story' :lol: ) and the other is now very much a goer.

You offer nothing more than vague, catch all statements....you're like a medium, 'ohhhhhh....there's someone coming in.....there's a 'P' in his name......maybe a 'W'......an 'F'? There's definitely letters in his name.....ohhhhhhh'. :lol: 

That you even have the gall to claim you were the first to break McCarthy and McGrath were coming in when the former's name was literally all over social media for days and McGrath had been widely reported since last night is either top trolling or seriously delusional.

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

No you never, you absolute liar.

Scott Burns broke the story 24 hours ago on Twitter and you made no mention of it until this morning when it was in the written press.

Edited by aldo_j

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Really? As far as I am aware, we've splashed out approx £30k on a centre half today and another centre half should be announced in on loan either tomorrow or Thursday.

Looks like Scott Burns has now announced it. So there we go.

I await Sweep's declaration that he was in fact first to allude to this. :lol: 

Edited by djchapsticks

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

You are no doubt going to burn in hell for lying like that.

On the positive side you'll have the company of countless fellow Christians when you arrive.