Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

22 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Maybe the soap and brush stuff had something to do with it. 

Or the giant pine tree 🌲 air freshener or the hanging the Morton dragon on a mini noose or..........

still better than the corporate homogenised one we have now.

21 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Loved the day when Panda brought out a holdall onto the pitch and out pops baby panda! 

How times have changed! There would be all sorts of child protection issues if he did that now. Shortly afterwards he introduced Mrs P also. Also remember him racing the Pars mascot at love street for some reason? 

43 minutes ago, tafkapp said:

Thanks for kind words on my PP days. I fair enjoyed them and glad some antics are remembered well. Alerted to your chat by a mate.

Tafkapp

The pole dance to Shania Twain's "man I feel like a woman" while Andy Goram warmed up, was comedy gold.

10 hours ago, tafkapp said:

Thanks for kind words on my PP days. I fair enjoyed them and glad some antics are remembered well. Alerted to your chat by a mate.

Tafkapp

Some of the best memories at Love Street are of your PP days. Outstanding performance. 10/10 every week.

Leap like a salmon!

11 hours ago, tafkapp said:

Tafkapp

You were the only guy that could get us out of the pub early since it was often the best entertainment of the day  :lol:

The Morton supporters in my work hated you more than Laverty and Yardley so take that as an honour  :thumbsup

11 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Gordon will apparently be going back to Hearts.

I've seen our name mentioned alongside Steven Lawless a couple of times today.

Good on both counts.

Gordon would have been a top earner and him coming to us just didn't feel right to me.

Lawless is a decent, hard working player who I think would fit in well to our current way of playing. Chips in with a few goals too.

St Mirren man/person of the Decade the 1990's was not a Manager or a Player. 

It was without a doubt.... 

PAISLEY PANDA 

Nothing else came close. 

Always made a point of being in the North Bank at 2.30 with my two children to enjoy the fantastic entertainment on show from the Panda. 

A St Mirren Legend who should be in the Hall of Fame along with Junior P.

If Paisley Panda made a comeback for one more Season, I would purchase a Season Ticket. 

Great value for money watching Panda strut his stuff. 

However, at kick off time, I would get tae feck out the Stadium before the shite players ruined my fecking weekend. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

If Paisley Panda made a comeback for one more Season, I would purchase a Season Ticket. 

However, at kick off time, I would get tae feck out the Stadium before the shite players ruined my fecking weekend. 

Too much money. That's your issue 

47 minutes ago, shull said:

Great, just make sure you have paid to get in before fecking off.