Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Goodwin in today's DR stating that we had six targeted positions to fill, which were identified in January, and we have now filled three of them.

Three still to go, with one of the three "that we're relatively far down the line with". 

36 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Goodwin in today's DR stating that we had six targeted positions to fill, which were identified in January, and we have now filled three of them.

Three still to go, with one of the three "that we're relatively far down the line with". 

Come on Team Tony, Gus and Jim

1 hour ago, Buddie1877_ said:

anyone know who the guy behind JG is?

19944672.t5f047619.m800.wSNS_GROUP_WATERMARK[520].png.xhhQTSYwUZTPTWguq.jpg

DJC's powers of deduction have come up with striker Devante Cole. Released by Doncaster and formerly on loan at Motherwell.Decent player

There's certainly a good resemblance.

42 minutes ago, FTOF said:

DJC's powers of deduction have come up with striker Devante Cole. Released by Doncaster and formerly on loan at Motherwell.Decent player

There's certainly a good resemblance.

image.png.23d3c61244bd72d9352bb32eb68b189a.png

Nah, that isn't Devante Cole. Not sure who it is though. Wouldn't be too fussed on Hodson - would like to think we'd spend the budget on an out and out LB.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Gillingham reported on 11th June that we were speaking to him, nothing has come of it since. I can't see it happening.

Be happy enough if it did though.

DJ I meant to like this post but gave sad face instead. I agree with you  I would be happy to have Lee Hodson back.