Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

24 minutes ago, Sonny said:
33 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:
He,s had at least two weeks to make his mind up . That's two weeks when we could be trying to sign another centre half , and a weeks training with his new team mates that he,s missed out on . He either wants to play for us or he doesn't . Initially I wanted us to sign him , but his attitude has disappointed me . I suspect he,s using us to get himself a better deal .

Maybe he has agreed but is still under contract elsewhere? The transfer window only opened yesterday.

I would be okay with that . I hope that's the case .

2 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

He,s had at least two weeks to make his mind up . That's two weeks when we could be trying to sign another centre half , and a weeks training with his new team mates that he,s missed out on . He either wants to play for us or he doesn't . Initially I wanted us to sign him , but his attitude has disappointed me . I suspect he,s using us to get himself a better deal .

How can you be disappointed in something you know nothing about?

Seems you've written off the player on a completely fabricated appraisal of his attitude.

Also, how do you know that he's not been training with his team mates?

10 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

Shit. There was me searching for an experienced centre half called Take That.

That's the connection I'm afraid.

I haven't a scooby who any of our targets are, bar the ones mentioned in media speculation.