Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

22 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Aidan Fitzpatrick was spotted out and about with Erhahon and Tait last week but it was said that he's one of Ethan's good mates so there might have been nothing in it. 

Don’t think tait was even there, seen an Instagram post from erhahon thanking tait for recommending a restaurant in bothwell, with fitzpatrick being there. Chinese whispers as always, it does make the transfer window a bit more exciting though right enough.

Kyle Magennis was out having lunch with Scott tiffoney from Livingston yday and I had a boy in a group chat claim he was signing 😂 folk need to calm down players have friends who are also footballers😂

3 hours ago, mattman said:

Kyle Magennis was out having lunch with Scott tiffoney from Livingston yday and I had a boy in a group chat claim he was signing 😂 folk need to calm down players have friends who are also footballers😂

He's no signing then. :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, mattman said:

Don’t think tait was even there, seen an Instagram post from erhahon thanking tait for recommending a restaurant in bothwell, with fitzpatrick being there. Chinese whispers as always, it does make the transfer window a bit more exciting though right enough.

Chinese whispers is a great wee restaurant, apart from always getting your order wrong.