Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

3 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

You should of course have added a caveat regarding individual circumstances, but that wasn't your point

SS. Let me be clear.

Where people can't afford to go then I have more than once suggested that there should be ways in which other fans who can afford it can fund tickets for those who can't.

Where personal illness prevents anyone from going along then they have my sympathy.

As a carer for the past 40 years, I know that going to games requires additional planning and commitment in these circumstances.

PS. I haven't stayed in the Paisley area since 1993 but still get to games home and away regularly.

My choice. Not everyone's.

But.. Please. No need to make excuses for others SS. They are more than able to speak for themselves. 

Just now, mattman said:

4 more to go this week I thought 🥴😂

I quoted between 3 and 6 for this week last Friday. 2 today and another well down the road, possible tomorrow or Wednesday. one has stalled, but could go either way. 

The other two are interesting though ! 

14 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3719-isak-thorvaldsson-joins-saints-on-loan

Confirmed -  --= look forward to No. 6 but not today ...

6 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I quoted between 3 and 6 for this week last Friday. 2 today and another well down the road, possible tomorrow or Wednesday. one has stalled, but could go either way. 

The other two are interesting though ! 

Please stop this. You are not in the know. You’re embarrassing yourself you buffoon. 

SS. Let me be clear.
Where people can't afford to go then I have more than once suggested that there should be ways in which other fans who can afford it can fund tickets for those who can't.
Where personal illness prevents anyone from going along then they have my sympathy.
As a carer for the past 40 years, I know that going to games requires additional planning and commitment in these circumstances.
PS. I haven't stayed in the Paisley area since 1993 but still get to games home and away regularly.
But.. Please. No need to make excuses for others SS. They are more than able to speak for themselves. 
Ricky, I wasn't making excuses for anyone and I note your previous suggestions but your incessant sniping and sly digs does you no favours, your Shull like monotonous swipes are, as Tom would say, tedious, tedious indeed.

1 minute ago, StanleySaint said:
25 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
SS. Let me be clear.

Ricky, I wasn't making excuses for anyone and I note your previous suggestions but your incessant sniping and sly digs does you no favours, your Shull like monotonous swipes are, as Tom would say, tedious, tedious indeed.

If I have a swipe, it will be clear that I'm having a swipe. No disrespect inended SS but there is an ignore button. 

51 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

SS. Let me be clear.

Ok, feck off ya troll.

37 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Sheron played about 30 games for Fleetwood. How is that 'hardly kicked a ball'.?

Played 33 games in season 18-19.

Season 19-20 is looking a tad light on games, I can only see 7 for Walsall since signing in January, what happened from August till then? 

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, WeeBud said:

Ricky, this shite is beyond tedious.....any chance you could just chuck it??

HI new cry is "ignore". 

Ignore's no use when he's trolling the whole forum.

He needs a word, but is seems he gets free rein, quite why is beyond me.

A total fcukwit that's been ruining the forum for far too long.

Edited by faraway saint