Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Just now, faraway saint said:

HI new cry is "ignore". 

Ignore's no use when he's trolling the whole forum.

He needs a word, but is seems he gets free rein, quite why is beyond me.

A total fcukwit that's been ruing the forum for far too long.

The bit that really gets you is that he is doing the boringly same stuff that you did to f**k up the forum for far too long. :)

I’m enjoying Ricky’s input... and your reactions.

what’s not to like?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

The bit that really gets you is that he is doing the boringly same stuff that you did to f**k up the forum for far too long. :)

If you genuinely believe that you're more off your trolley that I thought. :hammer

In case it's slipped your narrow mind I'm not the only one who's noticed he's an old troll, but that seems to go unnoticed by you, wonder why? 

Slither back under your rock Tantrum, best place for you. :byebye

Bear Grylls is still a condescending prick, ring any bells? :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

3 minutes ago, elvis said:

Hes played 20 times in 4 loan spells in the last 4 years 

Stop taking your stats from Wikipedia FFS. You've done this before and proven to be making yourself look stupid for doing so.

He has played 37 games for Fleetwood and 7 games for Walsall since the start of 2018/19. That's 44 games in the last 2 seasons. Again, how is that 'hardly kicked a ball?!'. 

I don't care what he did in 2016 or 2017 when he was 17 or 18 and loaned out to conference clubs fro a month here and there. 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Stop taking your stats from Wikipedia FFS. You've done this before and proven to be making yourself look stupid for doing so.

He has played 37 games for Fleetwood and 7 games for Walsall since the start of 2018/19. That's 44 games in the last 2 seasons. Again, how is that 'hardly kicked a ball?!'. 

I don't care what he did in 2016 or 2017 when he was 17 or 18 and loaned out to conference clubs fro a month here and there. 

What was he doing from August till he signed for Walsall in January? 

29 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

HI new cry is "ignore". 

Ignore's no use when he's trolling the whole forum.

He needs a word, but is seems he gets free rein, quite why is beyond me.

A total fcukwit that's been ruining the forum for far too long.

You have been. How people put up with you for so long is beyond me. 

9 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Alternatively, stop behaving like a twat.......same result and yet still able to see the sane posts 🤞

Dear WeeBud

Thank you for your suggestion. 

I will when others do the same. 

I'm merely a mirror reflecting others. 

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What was he doing from August till he signed for Walsall in January? 

Benched mainly. 

Fleetwood went all out and got Paul Coutts in from Sheffield Utd - a bonafide Championship player and unquestionably currently operating at higher level than Sheron. They then got Glenn Whelan in January. So that's 2 centre mids who helped to get their respective clubs promoted to the English Premier league last season. So yeah it appears he fell out of favour for 5 months before his loan move. 

Benched mainly. 

Fleetwood went all out and got Paul Coutts in from Sheffield Utd - a bonafide Championship player and unquestionably currently operating at higher level than Sheron. They then got Glenn Whelan in January. So that's 2 centre mids who helped to get their respective clubs promoted to the English Premier league last season. So yeah it appears he fell out of favour for 5 months before his loan move. 

Serious competition for places there then DJ

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Dear WeeBud

You’d be the bigger person if you just took responsibility for your own behaviour......for someone who projects themselves as worldly and all understanding you behave worse than my youngest of four daughters!!

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Benched mainly. 

That's better than if he's injury prone, we've been stung like that before. 👍

2 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

You’d be the bigger person if you just took responsibility for your own behaviour......for someone who projects themselves as worldly and all understanding you behave worse than my youngest of four daughters!!

That is quite a compliment. 

Appreciate that. 

Mirror, mirror on the wall. 

Edited by St.Ricky

8 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

You're wasting your time, see his reply and subsequent post in the "irritating" thread.

Out of control, loves being the forum twat and is allowed to get away with it no matter what.

Is he Divs faither? 

Edited by faraway saint

37 minutes ago, antrin said:

You're backing the wrong horse.

Again.

Ricky has done almost nothing but constantly troll for at least a year now.

FS might not be your cup of tea but there's absolutely no way that he has engaged in anywhere near the same degree of utter bellendry that Ricky has.

Not even shull has done that.

Ricky is a bored pensioner and appears to be single-handedly trying to ruin the forum for longer than I can remember.

Enjoy him if you want but don't drag other forum users unfairly into the same category just because you don't like them personally.

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's better than if he's injury prone, we've been stung like that before. 👍

Yup. Doesn't appear to be injured, just better players ahead of him at his current club. 

Funnily enough, he'll have healthy competition here too given we have so many midfielders. 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

You're backing the wrong horse.

Again.

Ricky has done almost nothing but constantly troll for at least a year now.

FS might not be your cup of tea but there's absolutely no way that he has engaged in anywhere near the same degree of utter bellendry that Ricky has.

Not even shull has done that.

Ricky is a bored pensioner and appears to be single-handedly trying to ruin the forum for longer than I can remember.

Enjoy him if you want but don't drag other forum users unfairly into the same category just because you don't like them personally.

Nail on head. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I'd hope he's eager to impress after sitting on the bench for so long.

Honestly, I've been very impressed with our dealings so far. A good mix of young and experienced and no players (so far) who appear to be rocking up past their best for one last payday. 

Thorvaldsson is the most left field out there one. The one out of all of them so far that I might question our need for, but I don't think a 19 year old lad is going to be making too much of a dent, if any, on the budget, so why not? 

Honestly, I've been very impressed with our dealings so far. A good mix of young and experienced and no players (so far) who appear to be rocking up past their best for one last payday. 

Thorvaldsson is the most left field out there one. The one out of all of them so far that I might question our need for, but I don't think a 19 year old lad is going to be making too much of a dent, if any, on the budget, so why not? 

As usual time will tell.

Remember Djorkaeff? :wink:

21 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Dear WeeBud

Does your Narcissism know no bounds?? She actually spoke to you once in the 1877 Club when your group took all the available chairs to watch the Old Firm game and blocked the area between the entrance and the bar. She thought you were arrogant, I told her to respect her elders......maybe I was wrong 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

As usual time will tell.

Remember Djorkaeff? :wink:

Yeah. He was mixture of a bit left field (he actually looked decent in Cup games) and padding out the squad early. 

Worth keeping in mind too that we have until October this year with the window. There could feasibly be outgoings in the squad well into the season to allow for more arrivals. 

3 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Does your Narcissism know no bounds?? She actually spoke to you once in the 1877 Club when your group took all the available chairs to watch the Old Firm game and blocked the area between the entrance and the bar. She thought you were arrogant, I told her to respect her elders......maybe I was wrong 🤷‍♂️

She was right, you. erring on the side of decency were wrong.

Can't win em all.