Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Ricky is still talking to himself in the sin bin, but shull and faraway seem to have spat the dummy and appeared to have stop posting   :shockaroony
I don't think Faraway should have been binned, he says himself that he's a bit marmite. But Ricky's relentless trolling was horrible and vindictive and it was on every thread. Ricky said himself that he had no interest in English football or betting but he'd troll that thread just to make shite unfunny inarticulate insults.

2 hours ago, Mykey said:
4 hours ago, Tommy said:
Ricky is still talking to himself in the sin bin, but shull and faraway seem to have spat the dummy and appeared to have stop posting   :shockaroony

I don't think Faraway should have been binned, he says himself that he's a bit marmite. But Ricky's relentless trolling was horrible and vindictive and it was on every thread. Ricky said himself that he had no interest in English football or betting but he'd troll that thread just to make shite unfunny inarticulate insults.

I do.  :)

Ricky was merely trolling Fartaway in direct retaliation for what Fartaway had been doing to him since he first arrived in here, pleasant, guileless and positive about all things St Mirren.

Ricky's trolling then spilt over to include those that Fartaway had persuaded to gang up on Ricky.  

It was bullying and Ricky certainly reacted to it with spirit.

The Forum didn't go to pot just cos of Ricky.

Let it go, Mykey.  Let's just enjoy the peace and harmony.  :)

On 7/21/2020 at 12:23 PM, oaksoft said:

You said kids get cancer because humans don't follow the word of God closely enough.

That is scummy behaviour.

18 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Here is what you actually said when you responded to Fry's comment about bone cancer in kids. This is my last word on this completely unnacceptable post which you made in May last year on the Danny Baker thread. You made your point crystal clear. We have bone cancer in kids because you believe we don't follow the word of god enough.

"but he does not believe in God - what utter arrogance Stephen speaks here - it is offensive and unjustified. I already explained the fallen nature of humanity post the garden of Eden - Humanity did this to ourselves...we are the offspring of people for generations who perpetrate all kinds of crimes - because we cannot obey God's rules  . . ."

Right, now that's dealt with, quit whining about other posters and post some more fake ITK news. We could all do with cheering up.

Thanks again for PROVING that you are a liar... in my quote that you use I neither say the words kids NOR cancer !  So since you don't believe in God go and get angry with whoever's fault you think it is - It's amazing how folk who don't believe in God want to point the finger at Him or His followers for everything they hate !

No wonder you wanted your post to be the final word... you total walloper !  :hammer

Anyway instead of abusing and lying about a fellow bud - why not try and post stuff that is on topic for a change !

Naturally things have gone quiet with a member of staff ill with this virus. Thoughts with Him and his loved ones.

Hope new signings appear at training on Monday and sign tout suite...  FB plus another, are essential for starting the season with others to follow I hope . . .

17 hours ago, Mykey said:
19 hours ago, Tommy said:

I do think he is something that certainly rhymes with marmite. He does gang up on people and is incessant as are the others who are binned. No doubt though they will be back on here with their aliases and do further damage to spoil what can be a good forum....

Any taxi's ordered to take new players to training on Monday ??? 2 signings this week, delay from last . . .

20 minutes ago, pod said:

Fify :whistle

Apparently they're going for fify five :whistle**

**Games won in the top league since the new club was formed 

Jokes aside, we had the option to sign him under Stubbs and brought in Nicoli Brock Madsen instead 

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Apparently they're going for fify five :whistle**

**Games won in the top league since the new club was formed 

Jokes aside, we had the option to sign him under Stubbs and brought in Nicoli Brock Madsen instead 

My memory is that we tried to sign both. I can remember Madsen saying in an interview that he was trying to persuade Stewart to sign as well. 

On 7/21/2020 at 11:30 PM, Buddymarvellous said:

Definitely a Left Back - I know Tait has played there for Motherwell but I would prefer him in his natural position on the right with a proper left footer ( no not that kind) in th LB berth

In this day and age of inverted wingers, I think it’s a good idea to counter them with inverted full backs. 

Edited by Sue Denim