Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I see Greg Stewart is not on the Rangers Bench this Evening. Would he be worth bringing in on loan for the season? If deployed in a central role like he was at Kilmarnock then he could do a job for us. Not likely to get much time with Morelos (as long as he is still at the club), Roofe, Itten & Defoe ahead of him. Even if he was to play wide then Barker, Jones, Hagi & Kent all appear to be ahead of him. It certainly would be beneficial to both us and the player! 

6 minutes ago, Caldy_87 said:

I see Greg Stewart is not on the Rangers Bench this Evening. Would he be worth bringing in on loan for the season? If deployed in a central role like he was at Kilmarnock then he could do a job for us. Not likely to get much time with Morelos (as long as he is still at the club), Roofe, Itten & Defoe ahead of him. Even if he was to play wide then Barker, Jones, Hagi & Kent all appear to be ahead of him. It certainly would be beneficial to both us and the player! 

I would test the water and try get him in. Would be a good signing

On 8/8/2020 at 9:17 AM, FTOF said:

Bayo definitely off to Toulouse according to JG in the PDE.

We move on to our next target.

I don't understand why Celtic loan out players outside the SPL. Surely this season being the most important, you'd imagine they would lend out players to teams to help defeat Rangers.

Edited by Desperately Seeking Susans

2 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I don't understand why Celtic loan out players outside the SPL. Surely this season being the most important, you'd imagine they would loan out players to teams to help defeat Rangers.

It will come from the player where he goes if given a choice. 

50 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I don't understand why Celtic loan out players outside the SPL. Surely this season being the most important, you'd imagine they would lend out players to teams to help defeat Rangers.

Toulouse I would imagine could contribute more towards his wage and the fact they have a buy option at end of loan, he is surplus to requirements at Parkhead.