Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

What I don't get with some posters is their 'write off' attitude to any player that is maybe going to join us.

Through the years we have taken quite a few players on who didn't set the heather on fire with the club they were with previously and they have proved to be good additions to the squad.

If Erwin comes to Saints, he comes with a reasonable pedigree and it's down to the coaching staff to get the best out of him. There are unfound gem stones out there, picking the right one is never easy, but possible, in all walks of life. :o

6 hours ago, The Original 59er said:

What I don't get with some posters is their 'write off' attitude to any player that is maybe going to join us.

Through the years we have taken quite a few players on who didn't set the heather on fire with the club they were with previously and they have proved to be good additions to the squad.

If Erwin comes to Saints, he comes with a reasonable pedigree and it's down to the coaching staff to get the best out of him. There are unfound gem stones out there, picking the right one is never easy, but possible, in all walks of life. :o

The Killie fans seemed to rate him before he went abroad.

I mind first seeing Erwin in the play off where they kept rangers down 😊, not just for the after the match incident, thought he was a good player and wasn’t surprised he had won a move down to Leeds, not really heard much exciting about him since but I do think I remember Jim trying to get him before he picked county. Thought the Iran move was a weird one but a young lad with an offer like that would be hard to turn down, as with every player that signs he gets a clean slate and my full backing. Hope him and Dennis turn out class signings

Edited by mattman