Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I would be interested to know the formation we would play with him coming back? Ethan and MacPherson move to bench? Mid 3 of JDH, Mallan and McGrath? Move to a 433 with likes of Quaner- Brophy - Connelly/McAllister?

7 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
5 hours ago, FTOF said:

I would be interested to know the formation we would play with him coming back? Ethan and MacPherson move to bench? Mid 3 of JDH, Mallan and McGrath? Move to a 433 with likes of Quaner- Brophy - Connelly/McAllister?

Hope he comes back but you are right. How do we set up? Brophy needs someone up front with him so maybe a 4-4-2 diamond with Mallan furthest forward. Shame if Connolly drops out as he is our most attacking player. 

Id like to see some more challenging for places at centre back … Stuart Findlay in from Killie who is in his last few months of his contract there. Good solid centre back with experience in this league I feel guys like Shaughnessy need to be challenged for their place if we are to get the best out of him.

9 hours ago, buddied94 said:

Id like to see some more challenging for places at centre back … Stuart Findlay in from Killie who is in his last few months of his contract there. Good solid centre back with experience in this league I feel guys like Shaughnessy need to be challenged for their place if we are to get the best out of him.

I defo would be looking for a new centre half to replace Shaughnessy, guy is a bomb scare...

1 hour ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Would expect at least one more signing to arrive before the window closes.When asked the question at the virtual AGM Tony confirmed we were indeed looking to further enhance the squad.

Win tomorrow would help with the finance side of some new signing.