Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

EXCLUSIVE / Offer from Scotland, Tirana ready to sell Hoxhallari Tirana has become like a big supermarket of players and the white and blue club is enjoying the talents that the academies have produced in recent years. After the sale of Muçi during the winter market and the Belgian sirens for Ismajlgec, another important player of the Albanian champions may leave at the end of the season. It is about Erjon Hoxhallari, for whom the Scottish club has recently shown constant interest. of St. Mirren, who militates in the Scottish Premier League and is currently ranked 7th. "Panorama Sport" learns exclusively that for the winger (often plays in the center) there has been constant interest from some clubs, but the most persistent seem to be the Scots. WHY IT CAN BE DONE Erjon Hoxhallari is having a very good season in Tirana and although he has often changed his role (in the center or on the left), he has managed to be constant and in some matches to make a difference. He played in 23 matches as a starter and scored 3 goals with weight for white and blue. The newspaper learns that the Scots have "convinced" the leaders of Tirana with an interesting detail: they are ready to leave 40% of the card to the club in the capital in case Hoxhallari after the transfer to St. Mirren would be sold again to another club. Meanwhile, nothing is known about the financial details of the negotiations. NATIONALITY AS SAVING To play in Scotland, you need a British work permit and visa, which is often a problem for players coming from the Albanian championship. But Hoxhallari was helped by the gathering with the national team in the last match, because if he appears as a player of the national team, the chances to be provided with British documents are greater. OLSI AVDIAJ-PANORAMASPORT.A

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

McGrath to Aberdeen.....

If true, it was bound to happen. With the season he's been having ,I'd have been very surprised if there wasn't any interest in him.

Show us the money. 

1 minute ago, Slash said:

That would piss me right off. I still hate those sheep shaggers for stealing Bell, Weir, Stark and McDougall from us in the 70s and 80s.

They can F@@k right off. If we truly have ambition as Fitzpatrick keeps saying then we have to aim to stop selling to offer Scottish teams outside of the ugly sisters. We are all selling clubs but convince players to stay for 2/3 years then sell to bigger teams in England not 18 months with us then 2 years with hibs/Aberdeen etc who then cash in properly while we pick up sell on fees. 

9 hours ago, JJ McG said:

McGrath to Aberdeen.....

Wouldn't surprise me but that's really disappointing if true.

We can't have a player at Saints midfielder fast approaching 20 goals in one season and expect to keep him for the following season.

He's going to be a top player in England at some point I think.

I suppose we should be grateful that we got to enjoy a player of that calibre for a while.

Anyone remember the reaction to his first handful of matches? :D

Edited by oaksoft