Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

On 4/27/2021 at 10:46 PM, Slash said:

That would piss me right off. I still hate those sheep shaggers for stealing Bell, Weir, Stark and McDougall from us in the 70s and 80s.

They stole Bell,Cowan and paid a paltry fee for Stark

MacDougall ended up a bargain but that was down to the player and the manager who got the most out of him

Weir they paid a Scottish record fee for the time plus they gave us Scanlon(God) as well

We did better later on selling them Cameron,Winnie and Gillies for decent money

McLean was a sore one as it sealed our fate that season

To me the BOD did the dirty on Teale

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Devante Cole? Who is with motherWell?
Or
Dylan Connolly off to 'Well as he is out of contract end of this season?
But we and others are interested?

Its even more cryptic than that.

The DC is a reference to Washington DC, in the good old US of A. So, who do we know that played in America and scored a stoater against the Well? 

Hes coming home, hes coming home, Dormans coming home!

9 hours ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
10 hours ago, Hendo said:
Its even more cryptic than that.
The DC is a reference to Washington DC, in the good old US of A. So, who do we know that played in America and scored a stoater against the Well? 
Hes coming home, hes coming home, Dormans coming home!

Did Dorman not come from New England Revolution?

Yip 

2 hours ago, JJ McG said:

Durmus is easily good enough for both, JDH wouldn’t get a game for either though, miles off it for weeks and far too powderpuff.

Good player in JDH, he has no idea what his role is in team and appeared to switch off during contract nonsence. He can leave now but will be decent for somebody...

2 hours ago, JJ McG said:

Durmus is easily good enough for both, JDH wouldn’t get a game for either though, miles off it for weeks and far too powderpuff.

Yep. Durmus is definitely going to be capable of walking into either side and vastly improving them. I wonder if he's good enough for Championship level in England at a Forest or Derby.

Maybe if JDH is used in a different role he might be capable of doing the same but he hasn't shown enough recently.

Edited by oaksoft

If you look why  the Cheltenham fans thought so highly of JDH the reason is he had a solid defensive midfielder(and captain) in Ben Tozer no doubt encouraging him. JDH is being asked to play in that position, which I'd say hasn't done much of before. Not really rocket science why he may be off the pace at times.

3 hours ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

JG in media today confirming he expects around six new arrivals with of course certain players leaving the club

Lets hope half of them at least are strikers. :rolleyes:

Edited by pod

46 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Louis Moult anyone? Seems like our type of player. Just released by PNE following an injury ravished spell.

The right credentials. :rolleyes:    More than likely end up back at Motherwell.

Edited by pod