Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

2 hours ago, Ethan said:

I would allow McAllister to leave. He doesn't have it at this level. He and Erwin should be let go. 

I would persevere with both, whilst they wouldn't be in my ideal starting eleven, they do provide options off the bench. They are also young enough that they could possibly improve over next season. I think both players know they have to improve to ensure a further contract. 

2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

His wage would be better spent on someone who can perform at this level

Stating the obvious but someone else would need to want him and he would need to want to go. Personally I still think he has the potential to be one of our best players if he stays fit and works a bit harder. He’s more skilful than most when on his game. 

2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

If he goes out on loan, we will still be responsible for a %age of his wages. Variable depending on where he goes and what they can afford.  
I can’t see him going out on loan freeing up anywhere enough to bring in a better player.
 Fwiw, I like McAllister , there is clearly a player in there but still seems very fragile and doesn’t do enough often enough . 

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

First of all you dont know what he is on secondly weaken us and short of numbers third no matter if he goes on loan we still need to pay part of that so now you wish us to pay 2 wages rather than one. Makes a load of sense 

4 minutes ago, elvis said:

What the f**k has this got to do with speculation .

Either a good point OR he is speculating that McA might get more assists if he plays more often next season.

Who is the Irish lad we are talking too and is he a winger or is that someone else? Anyone know?

13 hours ago, elvis said:

Haven't heard a thing about us looking at anyone .

The club has tightened right up in terms of leaks of transfer targets. This is definitely a good thing, even if it does make the windows a little less fun. I personally enjoy the (informed) speculation and the near-misses.

20 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

The club has tightened right up in terms of leaks of transfer targets. This is definitely a good thing, even if it does make the windows a little less fun. I personally enjoy the (informed) speculation and the near-misses.

I'm hearing Flarybob is close to announcing a very BIG exclusive. he's just waiting on the word from one of his more reliable sources 🤞