Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Remember it well. I'm sure he was subbed for his own good. Total bottle merchant.

2 different matches season before last when fans were still allowed in Kennedy got the "your fuc#ing sh#te" song sung at him because well he was.

Another guy who likes a dive to con the referee and has about 2 good games a season.

It's a no from me.

1 hour ago, Danish Buddie said:

Must admit not sure a player signing for another club is A. Speculation as its fact B. Of interest in regards what St mirren are doing C. Should be in other football.

On a personal level i couldnt care about non signing of players to other clubs irrespective if they played ( the operative word) for us.

In the absence of any good gossip though. It will be interesting to see how Jason, Calum, Brad and Stephen do at Killie. And what a move for Ilkay.  🚔

7 minutes ago, magnus said:

In the absence of any good gossip though. It will be interesting to see how Jason, Calum, Brad and Stephen do at Killie. And what a move for Ilkay.  🚔

Well , I wish Naismith & McGinn well and hope that horrible surface doesn’t have an adverse impact on any old war wounds. That said, I hope their new employers have a prolonged stay in that league (or lower ) 

As for Waters & Lyons . I really couldn’t give a f**k how it works out for them , both were f**king gash at Saints and hopefully will continue in that vein for the Ayrshire H*ns .

9 hours ago, magnus said:

Couldnt care what they do now its not in paisley wearing black n white and even then its not speculation they have actually signed so again at best its other football not speculation.

Edited by Danish Buddie
Wrong word

On 6/18/2021 at 9:03 AM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Well , I wish Naismith & McGinn well and hope that horrible surface doesn’t have an adverse impact on any old war wounds. That said, I hope their new employers have a prolonged stay in that league (or lower ) 

As for Waters & Lyons . I really couldn’t give a f**k how it works out for them , both were f**king gash at Saints and hopefully will continue in that vein for the Ayrshire H*ns .

Lyons was a fecking honking player!

3 minutes ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Transfer Fee agreed with Killie apparently

Won't be much, they will want his wage gone. I know it's off topic by can't help thinking this will end in even more disaster for killie. Happened years ago when Carlisle  and York droppd out league.. Carlisle kept bulk of team and got back up, York decided to let nearly all ago and wholesale rebuild, ended up going further down and took years to get back to league, then went down again.

Obviously not as lucky as EPL relegated teams with parachute payments for failure.

2 hours ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Imo this would be a good signing, the kind of player to do all the dirty work in midfield and allow the others to really show what they can do. 

I tend to agree, just not sure if he's a touch over the hill. Thought he didn't look the player he has been last season

Edited by lenziebud

1 minute ago, lenziebud said:

I tend to agree, just not sure if he's a touch over the hill

Thing is you don't need him to charge all over the pitch, just break play up and offload to others who are better on the ball and maybe  bring Ethan on a bit to do the same in years coming. Also JG doesn't seem to have much blind loyalty to players meaning that some players can only take his plans so far then offload them, exceptìon being McAllister who's contact must have ridiculous clauses and must be beneficial to club not to cancel otherwise he would be first 11 every game. So in that respect I assume that Power would only get a 1 year contract.

34 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Thing is you don't need him to charge all over the pitch, just break play up and offload to others who are better on the ball and maybe  bring Ethan on a bit to do the same in years coming. Also JG doesn't seem to have much blind loyalty to players meaning that some players can only take his plans so far then offload them, exceptìon being McAllister who's contact must have ridiculous clauses and must be beneficial to club not to cancel otherwise he would be first 11 every game. So in that respect I assume that Power would only get a 1 year contract.

I kinda suspect his legs being what they are now might not allow him to get close to breaking up play. We'll see soon if this goes through.