Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Didn't you mention we had inquired about him and that his wages were too rich for us?

That was a while back, we seemingly could of got him but we opted for Brock Madsen instead 😬 

Im sure he was wanting something like 3k a week.

7 hours ago, Ethan said:

Stewart would be an excellent signing. His partnership with Brophy was really productive. 

If Stewart signed the way it's looking Brophy would be on bench..

12 hours ago, JJ McG said:

That was a while back, we seemingly could of got him but we opted for Brock Madsen instead 😬 

Im sure he was wanting something like 3k a week.

I'd heard that was Stubbs' doing that we ended up with Brock-Madsen and we were actually pursuing Stewart at the time.

Edited by kevo_smfc

16 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So would I but I’d have been happier with Stewart. Especially if he’s going to St. Johnstone. 

Don't know whether JJMcG is on the wind up, but he's told the fakes fans on P&B that Middleton deal is as good as done, and that we've offered a deal to Stewart too.

Despite borrowing £900K more than us from the government, the carrot crunching f**kwits are roaring and greeting about us using our loan money to fund transfers.:lol:

Don't know whether JJMcG is on the wind up, but he's told the fakes fans on P&B that Middleton deal is as good as done, and that we've offered a deal to Stewart too.
Despite borrowing £900K more than us from the government, the carrot crunching f**kwits are roaring and greeting about us using our loan money to fund transfers.[emoji38]
Rubbish... We are flush with season ticket income, merchandise sales and maximised income from attendance at games!

We are obviously rich! [emoji850][emoji12]

This sounds like an utter fabrication. ( yeah, I know it's the S**) 
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15725086/watford-transfer-st-mirrens-mcgrath/
Total fabrication, but what are Aberdeen looking at for Ferguson? I wouldn't say McGrath should be worth much less than him TBH. £2,000,000 would be a good starting point for negotiations as surly apart from the big clubs, Brexit will make English clubs look north and we shouldn't be getting shit offers in that case either.

JG on STV, saying that we're in for an attacking wide player, who would be a loan, but he would like to make it permanent. It's 50/50 at the moment. Not far enough down the line to say it's happening. He's a player he's been a big admirer of for a number of years.

Has also been more dialogue regarding McGrath and McCarthy, but no fresh bids.

1 hour ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
3 hours ago, munoz said:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15725086/watford-transfer-st-mirrens-mcgrath/

Total fabrication, but what are Aberdeen looking at for Ferguson? I wouldn't say McGrath should be worth much less than him TBH. £2,000,000 would be a good starting point for negotiations as surly apart from the big clubs, Brexit will make English clubs look north and we shouldn't be getting shit offers in that case either.

Ferguson is a decent player , wouldn’t be surprised if he lands up at Ipox sooner or later.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

JG on STV, saying that we're in for an attacking wide player, who would be a loan, but he would like to make it permanent. It's 50/50 at the moment. Not far enough down the line to say it's happening. He's a player he's been a big admirer of for a number of years.

Has also been more dialogue regarding McGrath and McCarthy, but no fresh bids.

Matty Kennedy ?

9 minutes ago, billyg said:

Matty Kennedy ?

I was thinking that.

He's a more realistic and affordable option for a permanent transfer than Middleton.

Plus Goodwin tried to sign him before he went to the sheep.

Edited by FTOF

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

I hope not,  overrated. 

Not so much overrated, as not that good.

Don't think I've ever really seen him cause us any major problems whilst playing for The Fakes or The Sheep. 

Any form he showed seems to have dropped off a cliff since he joined the latter.

6 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Not so much overrated, as not that good.

Don't think I've ever really seen him cause us any major problems whilst playing for The Fakes or The Sheep. 

Any form he showed seems to have dropped off a cliff since he joined the latter.

He's fast as far as I can remember. That was about it.

4 hours ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
6 hours ago, munoz said:

Fergusons worth is based on performances primarily against the Old Firm over a longer period. 

2 hours ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Fergusons worth is based on performances primarily against the Old Firm over a longer period. 

Woul Ferguson even be an automatic starter in Saints team?