Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

9 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Fair play to you for having the commitment to type all of that.

If I was sat across the table from you in a boozer, I’d have a go at picking a few holes in your argument here, but the honest truth is I cannae be bothered. 😁
It’s only opinion anyway. 

I got bored whilst watching the blue bigot game.

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

:lol:

He's a couple of days, at least, behind the rest of the world.

God must have had a day or two off. 

Maybe it's a typo and should be "Scot inbound".

A fair chance of that being correct.

There's a first time for everything.:rolleyes:

Looks like that "watched" space has been filled.:)

But while he did approach Hull City for a loan in January, Goodwin says there’s nothing of substance in fresh reports: “I am a big admirer of James Scott. I did make enquiries about him in January. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, we couldn’t get him then.

“We have moved in a different direction since. So there is no truth in the rumours that were out there a couple of days ago in the press. I have no idea where they came from to be honest.”

12 minutes ago, magnus said:

Don't think we can afford to let any of them go. We haven't improved on last season. 

Brophy and Main are a significant upgrade on the forwards we had last year.

I also think that Power is a significant upgrade in midfield and Tanser has been impressive at wing back too.

Defence wise I agree.

54 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Brophy and Main are a significant upgrade on the forwards we had last year.

I also think that Power is a significant upgrade in midfield and Tanser has been impressive at wing back too.

Defence wise I agree.

I still think we will need all 4 strikers to get goals as none of them are prolific. On the plus side, Main certainly links well with Brophy and that partnership looked good in spells against Dundee - particularly when chasing long balls. Power in and JDH out. Not sure that's a marked improvement. I don't think we have replaced  Ilkay's skills and Connolly's speed. Tanser does look an excellent signing at wing back  but we now look frail defensively  Back 3 look exposed at times and error prone  Henderson is struggling defensively and Tait just looks to be well off form. I think we need more in and no- one out.