Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

8 minutes ago, magnus said:

I understand there was NO St Mirren medical for Matty Kennedy today. The Aberdeen winger remains a player who Saints are interested in but they are looking at other players too.  KYLE GUNN Twitter

I would take that with a pinch of salt.

1 hour ago, WeeBud said:

I'm glad you're back Sweeper07, I was starting to doubt that James Scott was going to sign!!

His agent met someone from the club in his hotel. We must not have fancied the cost... then hes trying to punt him to Hibs now... players are never in until the contract is signed...

33 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

His agent met someone from the club in his hotel. We must not have fancied the cost... then hes trying to punt him to Hibs now... players are never in until the contract is signed...

Aye, which everyone else already knew about three days before you broke your exclusive !!

After being linked with St Mirren, James Scott obviously signs for Hibs. 😅 

By my reckoning, that will now be Hibs players with a St Mirren past/ linked for a move:

P McGinn

Magennis

Gogic

JDH

Scott

McGregor

Samson

Edited by bazil85

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

By my reckoning, that will now be Hibs players with a St Mirren past/ linked for a move:

P McGinn

Magennis

Gogic

JDH

Scott

McGregor

Samson

The Kitman

Edited by magnus

After being linked with St Mirren, James Scott obviously signs for Hibs. [emoji28] 
P McGinn
Magennis
Gogic
JDH
Scott
McGregor
Samson

Jack Ross get the job at Hibs as be could save them money on a scouting network?!
"Sack them all and I'll just take St Mirren players or anyone they are linked with in the paper. job done."
I used to like Jack, but he really is a wee dick.

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

P McGinn

Magennis

Gogic

JDH

Scott

McGregor

Samson

From what I believe, we were also in for Nisbet when Hibs got him and were put off on his valuation.