Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Saw this tweet from a Spurs fan and realised it’s not only Buddies who could carp for their country…

“Keeping Kane is not an improvement on last year. We haven’t replaced Vinny or Bale. No one in the squad to score goals apart from Kane and Son. We have a chance to be competitive if we just show some ambition please do it”

1 hour ago, billyg said:

If it works , his goals will keep them up !

it's all down to games played and completed.  Angie baby needs him fit and may well insist he starts every game, even if he is hungover, chubby or just disinterested.  I  wont be surprised if he coasts and doesn't take chances with injury for 90% of the loan and turns it on for a month to try and get back in favour at Parkhead.

3 hours ago, God of war said:

Dundee sign Lee Griffiths, to much baggage but could turn out to be great singing. Saints got Curtis Main🤣🤣🤣

I think Griffiths is a phenomenal player. I would have killed to see him play in a Saints shirt, regardless of the 'baggage'. 

Also, the man is innocent until proven guilty. So therefore he's innocent. :)

3 minutes ago, W6er said:

I think Griffiths is a phenomenal player. I would have killed to see him play in a Saints shirt, regardless of the 'baggage'. 

Look at difference, two non strikers or goals in Brophy or Main, Or Cummings and Griffiths, also have McGowan and Adam in behlnd that... think Stevie Wonder signs Saints players!

28 minutes ago, W6er said:

Great goalscorer from both open play and set pieces. Brave but should be a good addition to Dundee FC

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

McGrath gone seems all but a done deal. Here's hoping the contingency is not just to sign Connor Ronan. With his wage away plus a fee surely around the half million mark we can bring in a couple more? I would be very concerned if we were going forward without any further wide options in the squad. 

We might have to wait to pick up a free agent or two Mr B but agree