Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

3 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

This forum... someone claims you said something, folk believe it and the attack ensues...

Who else is signing tonight?

Winger....

In this case, I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind is believing Sue... In other words there will be plenty on BAWA believing Sue. 😅

Hope so, there's a few places we can strengthen but a winger seems an absolute priority. 

On 8/3/2021 at 9:51 PM, Sweeper07 said:

Scott inbound...

6 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

This forum... someone claims you said something, folk believe it and the attack ensues...

Who else is signing tonight?

Winger....

What, like the post above about Scott? :lol:

You're a diddy. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

Goodwin on BBC saying business is not done and hopes to bring AT LEAST one more. 
I f**king hope so. With McGrath even as the squad was, we were short of pacey and players that can take a ball forward. If Ronan is a direct replacement for McGrath, then we are still way short.

The league is more competitive with hearts and Dundee back. At this rate and system I cannot see us making too 6 with only being away from it by goal difference.

We did so well defensively last season we should have stuck with that and built on the attacking side. Not change the system too.

8 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

I f**king hope so. With McGrath even as the squad was, we were short of pacey and players that can take a ball forward. If Ronan is a direct replacement for McGrath, then we are still way short.

The league is more competitive with hearts and Dundee back. At this rate and system I cannot see us making too 6 with only being away from it by goal difference.

We did so well defensively last season we should have stuck with that and built on the attacking side. Not change the system too.

Wish folk would stop going on about this top 6 pish, totally delusional if you think wont be at bottom fighting!

The club keep saying it. On the letter with my season ticket barcode they talk about it or building on last season's push for it. Last season we were defensively sound in my opinion. We needed to get the attack sorted.

Instead we changed the system we play and I really wonder where Kiltie fits into it.and why if going with wing backs we didn't then try sort out the issue with RWB as we knew what we had and they can't play there.

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

TBH the vast majority of your posts say pretty much the same thing, get some new patter or give it a feckling rest. :snore

Shut up u ya old dik, ill post what i want🤣🤣

7 hours ago, northstbuddie said:

So far every other SPL team appear to be strengthening their playing squads except us.

Maybe we will make some inspired last minute signings!

Ross County have just signed a striker from Wycombe, Alex Samuel. He averages a goal every 8 games and scored 2 in 26 for Morton in the championship a few years ago. Imagine the meltdown on here if we'd signed someone with that profile.