Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

2 minutes ago, Bgsaint said:

Is that Massive in the way Mark Yardley is massive, although I’d take his goal average.  

Turns out it was massive in the sense of massive pies, the announcement was who will take over the kiosk. 

We've had enough BS from that family on transfer deadline day. I think Josh sbould be transferred to the Hibs ultras.

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Turns out it was massive in the sense of massive pies, the announcement was who will take over the kiosk. 

We've had enough BS from that family on transfer deadline day. I think Josh sbould be transferred to the Hibs ultras.

To be fair the selection of pies sound amazing, Mac and cheese with Stornaway black pudding, ooft 😍😂

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

What, like the post above about Scott? :lol:

You're a diddy. :byebye

So how come you attacked me for the above but JJ'McG said  "Kennedy in over the weekend" 3 weeks ago you ignore.

You are a wallpaper. We got outbid by Hibs for Scott... simple just like you

Go an put your clown wig back on..  

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, the tensions is too much for me, I'll sleep on it and get a laugh in the morning. :lol:

To be fair, it is an absolute cluster f**k that Goodwin has been banging on about needing to bring in pace for weeks yet we are still sitting here with no width/pace and it’s about an hour till the window closes.

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

So how come you attacked me for the above but JJ'McG said  "Kennedy in over the weekend" 3 weeks ago you ignore.

clown wig 🤣

8 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Wallpaper. 😂😂😂

The gift that never stops giving. 🤡

1 minute ago, Slash said:

I guess he’s still got Mendes as an option. 😂 

8 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

To be fair, it is an absolute cluster f**k that Goodwin has been banging on about needing to bring in pace for weeks yet we are still sitting here with no width/pace and it’s about an hour till the window closes.

2 hours 25 minutes